Update From Fans Council Regarding Family Stand Patrons

St Mirren Fans Council

Are you a season ticket holder in the Family Stand?
Were you moved from your seat for the last game of last season against Rangers?
Can you contact the club this week about an event for you?

Don't want to give details here as this is a closed event, but the club will be able to give you details when they verify your season ticket number

WHIT'S THE BIG SECRET ? 

:D

11 minutes ago, notabuddie said:

Yeah they do but they only want to try a repay the fans that actually turned up not all the ticket holders make sure they do not over spend

surely compensating fans who felt they had no option but to miss the game following the clubs decision should also be a consideration?

surely compensating fans who felt they had no option but to miss the game following the clubs decision should also be a consideration?

Would agree but that then brings us back to the question surely the club know who sits in the family stand and not ask for the individual to contact the club. Smacks of doing it on the cheap minimal cost.

Whilst the fans council is a fantastic organisation staffed by hard working and well meaning people, this is indeed a mistake!

The undoubtedly well meant "secrecy" will be leapt upon by negative posters such as *skidmark and I am afraid this well meant endevour will be subject to some vicious criticism from some unforgiving keyboard warriors.  

Does the website wikileaks have the answer?

*Note:- As yet I am unaware of skidmarks view on this "secrecy" blunder.  I have made an educated guess based upon the "skids" distant but largely predictable behaviour.

i'm in that stand with me lad and was in the west stand for rangers game ,the club will surely have details of the fans from family that attended the game can they not contact us  as they didn't give two f**ks about us when they shifted us ....just saying . surely there not inviting us to the 1877 club to watch a rerun of the cup final  oooft

The secrecy is a bad move I'm not affected but I was annoyed with the club for moving them. It should be published what refund benefit, pay back they are getting I have already posted it Smacks of doing it for as little cost as possible. The club know who sits there and it should be all those in the family stand get contacted not the individual having to make the effort.
A poor show by the fans council I personally think they have ballsed this up big time.

The secrecy is a bad move I'm not affected but I was annoyed with the club for moving them. It should be published what refund benefit, pay back they are getting I have already posted it Smacks of doing it for as little cost as possible. The club know who sits there and it should be all those in the family stand get contacted not the individual having to make the effort.
A poor show by the fans council I personally think they have ballsed this up big time.

In essence every season ticket holder in that stand was moved. It makes no difference whether they actually went to the match or not.

We could build a new Tier on each of the 4 Stands and make them all standing..

Filling in the Corners also would give is a magnificent Stadium to suit all our needs.

Sortit

Night night