Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

Guys, you have got to read this thread on Rangers Media.

It is titled "The Banter Years" and it is actual Rangers fans comments on the events of the last 5 years.

It is, to the credit of the vast majority of them, very self deprecating and is comedy gold, I'm chuckling away thinking about it even as I type this.

Here it is http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/308426-the-banter-years/

11 hours ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

Guys, you have got to read this thread on Rangers Media.

It is titled "The Banter Years" and it is actual Rangers fans comments on the events of the last 5 years.

It is, to the credit of the vast majority of them, very self deprecating and is comedy gold, I'm chuckling away thinking about it even as I type this.

Here it is http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/308426-the-banter-years/

The most amazing and funniest thing of all is that the vast majority of them believe that the current "clumpany" is the same as the old club which was liquidated for not paying its taxes.  :lol

And does banter include death threats, these days? 

12 hours ago, antrin said:

The most amazing and funniest thing of all is that the vast majority of them believe that the current "clumpany" is the same as the old club which was liquidated for not paying its taxes.  :lol

:snore You need to get a life.

9 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

:snore You need to get a life.

I have one - and it doesn't include subsidising the continuation of the bigoted hegemony in Scottish football.  

Nor does it mean I'm forced to turn a blind eye to the reality of how fixed it is - and that St Mirren is as corrupt as all the other clubs in letting their SFA allow cheating to be part of the sport business.

Sorry for the severe patronisation but it's great to have the real Bluto back on the Forum, for a few posts anyway.

See above :clapping

Edited by shull

On 28/06/2017 at 0:13 AM, shull said:

Sorry for the severe patronisation but it's great to have the real Bluto back on the Forum, for a few posts anyway.

See above :clapping

If I ever want to locate bluto's arse it's good to know I just need to follow the end of your tongue. :blink:

On ‎27‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:26 AM, antrin said:

The Rangers should have called themselves The Egypts- as de nile runs straight through them

Great to see the Newco doing so well last night

Lets not forget on a mere 5 seasons ago they were in the 4th tier.....

The opposition has been a top tier team in Luxembourg for many a year, and obviously have previously scored one goal as well in Europe. the 15 travelling fans were delighted and they fancy their chance in the replay....

So The Rangers are flying the flag, admittedly the Ulster one.

32 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Great to see the Newco doing so well last night

Lets not forget on a mere 5 seasons ago they were in the 4th tier.....

The opposition has been a top tier team in Luxembourg for many a year, and obviously have previously scored one goal as well in Europe. the 15 travelling fans were delighted and they fancy their chance in the replay....

So The Rangers are flying the flag, admittedly the Ulster one.

Replay? :unsure:

45 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Oh oh Oxford Concise Dicktionary police on patrol

Return sorry pardon me

I wasn't trying to be smart.

There's a huge difference between a replay and a 2nd leg.

That's fine tho,you keep hiding your ignorance behind your,so called,humour.

Was just reading on the BBC news about the Sevco fan who went into a boozer on Glasgow's High Street, whipped out his phone, and filmed himself repeatedly singing racist comments about Scott Sinclair. Other punters filmed him filming himself, it went viral, and the daft cnut ended up in court. 250 hours community service, claiming 'I don't believe the stuff I was singing, I'm no racist, I had a drink in me...'

'Thick as fcuk' just doesn't do it justice. 

50 minutes ago, HSS said:

I wasn't trying to be smart.

There's a huge difference between a replay and a 2nd leg.

That's fine tho,you keep hiding your ignorance behind your,so called,humour.

Its called making an error, u know thinking one thing putting another..... forgot perfection is the ultimate Saints requirement

I beg ur forgiveness ,  

Actually I don't -Feck Off:D

Just now, DougJamie said:

Its called making an error, u know thinking one thing putting another..... forgot perfection is the ultimate Saints requirement

I beg ur forgiveness ,  

Actually I don't -Feck Off:D

Could you not just have said that earlier instead of your smart arsed comments then?

Stick yer forgivness and your feck offs right up yer arse.