Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

On 12/19/2017 at 3:06 PM, shull said:

Thick and brainwashed Lambert. 

Rangers  were never demoted, they were promoted  to the lowest League in Scotland in front of  the team that should have gained entry,

which was a direct result of Sevco going bust.

55 minutes ago, thomsons dropped it said:

Rangers  were never demoted, they were promoted  to the lowest League in Scotland in front of  the team that should have gained entry,

which was a direct result of Sevco going bust.

This has got to be the most boring story in Football................

So many debates about Rangers Football Club , who in reality- Don't exist...................

You're right .......... thats what happened however the confusion was made by the League who took a vote on Rangers not The Rangers...............

Anyway at the rate Gerrard is spending they will be back there in 2019

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

This has got to be the most boring story in Football................

So many debates about Rangers Football Club , who in reality- Don't exist...................

You're right .......... thats what happened however the confusion was made by the League who took a vote on Rangers not The Rangers...............

Anyway at the rate Gerrard is spending they will be back there in 2019

It's an enduring one though DJ. I was doing some work in Moscow when things came to a head. Met a journalist who was also a referee in Russia. He asked me to help write a blog on the story. I declined. It did stir up world wide interest. For me the most bizarre element was the judgement that Rangers had gained no sporting advantage through the scheme which enabled them to sign players they otherwise couldn't have afforded!  Amazing. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

It's an enduring one though DJ. I was doing some work in Moscow when things came to a head. Met a journalist who was also a referee in Russia. He asked me to help write a blog on the story. I declined. It did stir up world wide interest. For me the most bizarre element was the judgement that Rangers had gained no sporting advantage through the scheme which enabled them to sign players they otherwise couldn't have afforded!  Amazing. 

Should be consigned to history but alas we apparently play them on Sunday

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Love this thread.................."We can do without them"......................14 pages. :lol:

Measures not their importance but the paucity of argument that allowed one to resurrect and be readmitted. But.....happy to take the cash from their fans when they come calling.

13 hours ago, guinness said:

See there were 7 sevco followers arrested in Slovenia. Nothing to do with them . police attacked them for no reason. Pavilion theatre is publicising a new show about rangers. Hilarious comedy. Full if the songs you love. One mentioned us "no  surrender" good family fun.

As long as we behave as Adam group (which we are)  then I guess we can condemn this behaviour.

• 2 weeks later...