Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

Corruption Corruption Corruption 

No mention of him being a cnut and a cheat. 

And trying to get fellow players ordered off then celebrating when they do. 

And don't get me startit on Gough. 

FECKEM 

https://planetradio.co.uk/clyde/sport/football-news/morelos-needs-to-be-given-more-protection-says-richard-gough/

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Great Sunday if you were a fan of the big two. Celtic win the League Cup and our Govan friends go top of the league. 

Brilliant, Scottish football at the top end is as dead as it’s ever been. 7 straight trophies for one side of the filth, the other side who were allowed to reincarnate have taken place of the old team and find themselves at the right end of the SPL when they shouldn’t have been allowed access to return.

5 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Great Sunday if you were a fan of the big two. Celtic win the League Cup and our Govan friends go top of the league. 

I doubt if anybody in the Country supports both sectarian Clubs, apart from you and the Media. 

Edited by shull

17 minutes ago, shull said:

I doubt if anybody in the Country supports both sectarian Clubs, apart from you and the Media. 

I don't support either of them as you well know. Lots of people do, including friends of mine and I'm sure of yours and CS too.

They were, for once, both in a happy frame of mind after the games yesterday.

My team is St Mirren. 

22 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Brilliant, Scottish football at the top end is as dead as it’s ever been. 7 straight trophies for one side of the filth, the other side who were allowed to reincarnate have taken place of the old team and find themselves at the right end of the SPL when they shouldn’t have been allowed access to return.

I share your view on whether or not they should have been able to return. They were. They are there. 

Celtic were 5 minutes away from Administration when Fergus The Bunnet came in. The Bank Manager involved in the transaction,now deceased,  was a Paisley Buddie I knew through business. The bank took a hit and Celtic lived on.

There have been times, I'm sure, when our own club was skating on thin ice.

21 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I don't support either of them as you well know. Lots of people do, including friends of mine and I'm sure of yours and CS too.

They were, for once, both in a happy frame of mind after the games yesterday.

My team is St Mirren. 

Probably quite a few would be raging that the other Team didn't lose. 

Not you though, you're happy sometimes when the terrorist loving Clubs win, especially in Europe. 

19 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

I share your view on whether or not they should have been able to return. They were. They are there. 

Celtic were 5 minutes away from Administration when Fergus The Bunnet came in. The Bank Manager involved in the transaction,now deceased,  was a Paisley Buddie I knew through business. The bank took a hit and Celtic lived on.

There have been times, I'm sure, when our own club was skating on thin ice.

The Team that died didn't return. They are decomposing. 

23 minutes ago, shull said:

Probably quite a few would be raging that the other Team didn't lose. 

Not you though, you're happy sometimes when the terrorist loving Clubs win, especially in Europe. 

You See Shull. You have undoubted bitterness about both clubs and both sets of fans.  Others do too.  

You are entitled to feel that way,  I don't and like you,  I am entitled to feel the way I do. 

Locally, in Scotland,  I am personally ambivalent about how they do and take the same perverse pleasure as others when the " big boys" come a cropper. 

Doesn't mean that the fans of the two big clubs didn't have a rare day when both were happy at the same time as some of my friends have. 

When ANY Scotland based team plays in Europe then I support them and wish them well... Their success can only help other Scottish Teams. 

I know you take a different view.. That's OK with me. 

25 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

You See Shull. You have undoubted bitterness about both clubs and both sets of fans.  Others do too.  

You are entitled to feel that way,  I don't and like you,  I am entitled to feel the way I do. 

Locally, in Scotland,  I am personally ambivalent about how they do and take the same perverse pleasure as others when the " big boys" come a cropper. 

Doesn't mean that the fans of the two big clubs didn't have a rare day when both were happy at the same time as some of my friends have. 

When ANY Scotland based team plays in Europe then I support them and wish them well... Their success can only help other Scottish Teams. 

I know you take a different view.. That's OK with me. 

Now this is the biggest load of codswallop.

The fans of the arse cheeks are never happy as they believe they should be where they are and are envious of the other half no matter what.

And when the two arse cheeks win in Europe it does the opposite of helping other teams. It gives them more fund to pillage the best talent from the rest only to let said talent fester.

Glad you feel the need to say you'll allow other people the privilege to have a different view.

I doubt if anyone cares whether it's ok with you or not.

35 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Now this is the biggest load of codswallop.

The fans of the arse cheeks are never happy as they believe they should be where they are and are envious of the other half no matter what.

And when the two arse cheeks win in Europe it does the opposite of helping other teams. It gives them more fund to pillage the best talent from the rest only to let said talent fester.

Glad you feel the need to say you'll allow other people the privilege to have a different view.

I doubt if anyone cares whether it's ok with you or not.

Waste of time posting that. Your views are never worth the time it would take to read them, however short that might be dear boy. Opinions. Wonderful things.

However. Despite being a waste of my time , I did read your post and it merely rehashed old arguments which help preserve , rather than change the very things you regard as insufferable. Inverted logic.

Edited by St.Ricky

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Waste of time posting that. Your views are never worth the time it would take to read them, however short that might be dear boy. Opinions. Wonderful things.

However. Despite being a waste of my time , I did read your post and it merely rehashed old arguments which help preserve , rather than change the very things you regard as insufferable. Inverted logic.

I wonder what the unedited version said. No. I don't. It would be just as much nonsense as the final draft.

There is no point discussing with a delusional Walter Mitty.