Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

13 hours ago, antrin said:

It’s the one topic in which the plane-spotting cabbie has been consistently correct and morally appropriate.

Agree.  In my time,  I have (wrongly) been accused of being anti Catholic by a Lord Provost in Glasgow (he apologised) Anti Jewish (my Jewish friends found that funny)  and Anti Protestant but never racist strangely.  This was summed up by one of my managers at the time as my being bigoted against bigots.  I'm not,  in that whilst I don't share or agree with their views I accept their right to hold these.  Football however should be able to ensure decent behaviour by both clubs and fans through education and sanctions.  This has led to small improvements but there is a way to go yet. 

Edited by St.Ricky

6 hours ago, shull said:

Way to go. 

Slight improvements. 

It's been going for well over 100 years. 

Boot both Clubs tae feck out of Scottish Football. 

It's true that this has gone on for over 100 years but thankfully is slowly improving.  Would I like progress to be faster?  Of course I would. I am no fan of either club but would prefer to see them continue to reform in line with ongoing changes in society. I am happy to repeat that I would like to see Strict Liability put in place and clubs, including ours, held responsible for the behaviour of supporters at grounds. 

However you might get one of your wishes yet... But don't hold your breath. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-46362087

Edited by St.Ricky

I hope for a sectarian double today. 

Hibernian 2 Celtic 1

Sevco 2012 FC  0  Hamilton Accies 1.

Would be wonderful and make up a wee bit for our defeat yesterday. 

COME ON THE ACCIES AND THE HIBEES. 

• 6 months later...

Celtic and the now Dead Cnuts should have been booted out of Scottish Football a Century ago for corrupting and disgracing our Game. 

After the 1980 Cup Final would have been the perfect moment also  to get them both tae feck. 

Vile Cnuts. 

Edited by shull

4 hours ago, shull said:

Celtic and the now Dead Cnuts should have been booted out of Scottish Football a Century ago for corrupting and disgracing our Game. 

After the 1980 Cup Final would have been the perfect moment also  to get them both tae feck. 

Vile Cnuts. 

Sin Bin- If you are being particularly annoying or repetitive you're general posting rights will be removed and you'll only be able to post in here.

Consider it a virtual jail. You can rant away in here as much as you like. Membership of this part of the forum is entirely at the mods discretion

Sound familiar :snore

Just seen a dude come out of Greggs. 

He had 5 stars tattooed on his neck 

He was breathing heavily using mouth only. 

He got into his blue ODDY car. 

Reg Number. W33 RTP

:blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just received this info. Not sure how much truth is in it but, worth sharing.

“Douglas Parks business has been in effective administration & has been run by the bank for the last 18 months. The bank have now instructed that Park sell the car sales part of his business immediately, all of this because he believed King, and King has rode him bareback. His loans to Sevco have been converted into worthless shares and he possibly has lost anything up to €12.5m propping up Kings ego/mouth. And King had the balls to ask him to put in another €2m last week so that they could pay the 1st instalment of the Swedish guy & their legal teams bills. Who by the way are working strictly on a cash basis only. Celtic are planning around them going bang again. Top it off, Dorrans, Murphy have been told to leave & if they don't think they will be training with the youths. Barasic has been told that he has no future and should be looking for a new club. The problem is that no one in Croatia will be or are paying anyone over €20k per week to any player there. They've left 5 people behind the scenes go just so they can make payroll for the players. Hummel have withheld the €1.4m start of the season bonus coz of the Commercial deal fiasco. Jimmy Bell has been busy buying kit without badges from the Hummel UK guy and then getting the badges etc put on. They're fecked”

2 hours ago, HSS said:

A blue nose told me tonight that they lost the Mike Ashley Case today and it could cost them £8 million in compo.

That would be terrible. :whistle

Yup!  The judgement didn’t fall  on the Ibrox side of the line.  In fact, it fell miles on the far side.

So that will develop interestingly.

I personally will not be offering my services as a face-painter in the vicinity of Cessnock.

THAT judgement, allied to a few other serious money-leaking litigation concerns/problems plus there being no more soft loans being available and also the blessed Mr Parks having his own financial concerns, may well precipitate the inevitable doom.

Again.

I wonder if the owners (RIFC) of the club (TRFC) will need to seek even more funding from the long-suffering bears (1872 club) paying into that dark hole, with seemingly diminishing returns?

Dave King’ll be ok, though...

It’s sad.

For TRFC fans.

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

But the bottom line is the big house must stay open! 

😂

This story is becoming a bore. Let them play. Imagine if Celtic won 20 in a row. Saints as runners up. The sufferring in the big house would be off the scale. 

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

This story is becoming a bore. Let them play. Imagine if Celtic won 20 in a row. Saints as runners up. The sufferring in the big house would be off the scale. 

It's not a bore - how could the pursuit of fair, open and honest football in Scotland ever be boring?

The Scottish Fitba authorities allowed a completely new club to break the rules of entry to the league so that it could continue the BIG LIE that a cheating, tax-evading club did not die. Though, as I've posted elsewhere recently, at the time of it dying ALL the media organisations shouted that fact from the rooftops.   All has changed for the cheats.

The new club is (and has been)run by shysters, spivs and acknowledged criminals.  £14m loss last year and nothing better on the upcoming horizon.  Where has all the blue bigot money gone?

Our taxes were ripped off by the deid club and will never be repaid.  Why should that awful fact not be eternally acknowledged... until the truth is acknowledged by the Fitba authorities AND the media?  Why should we not continue to expose and celebrate all the financial machinations which continue at Ibrox?  All the same warning signs were there before the deid club hit the barriers - why is the SFA not stepping in?  Why is Financial fair play not implemented with the new club by the SFA?  How can sevco afford to buy I so many players? 

If fundamentally the game is fixed (and it IS due to the authorities complicity with BOTH-bigot financed teams), then why should anyone care what happens?  THAT would be acceptance of boredom - and madness - paying money to follow a lie.

There WILL be 20 in a row for Celtic.  The other buttock is covered in deep financial shit: it can never compete.    It will go publicly bust again.

The exposure of corruption will never be boring.  However, the reality of Scottish fitba is not far from being exactly that - boring, whether Saints or any other diddy team plays a blinder or not and perhaps finishes runners-up in the League.  The Bigot money will ensure sporting prowess never prevails.

Occasional mad flashes in a cup competition is the only hope of redemption. 

Otherwise for Buddies, the only fleeting pleasure will continue to be - narrowly escaping relegation.

18 minutes ago, antrin said:

It's not a bore - how could the pursuit of fair, open and honest football in Scotland ever be boring?

The Scottish Fitba authorities allowed a completely new club to break the rules of entry to the league so that it could continue the BIG LIE that a cheating, tax-evading club did not die. Though, as I've posted elsewhere recently, at the time of it dying ALL the media organisations shouted that fact from the rooftops.   All has changed for the cheats.

The new club is (and has been)run by shysters, spivs and acknowledged criminals.  £14m loss last year and nothing better on the upcoming horizon.  Where has all the blue bigot money gone?

Our taxes were ripped off by the deid club and will never be repaid.  Why should that awful fact not be eternally acknowledged... until the truth is acknowledged by the Fitba authorities AND the media?  Why should we not continue to expose and celebrate all the financial machinations which continue at Ibrox?  All the same warning signs were there before the deid club hit the barriers - why is the SFA not stepping in?  Why is Financial fair play not implemented with the new club by the SFA?  How can sevco afford to buy I so many players? 

If fundamentally the game is fixed (and it IS due to the authorities complicity with BOTH-bigot financed teams), then why should anyone care what happens?  THAT would be acceptance of boredom - and madness - paying money to follow a lie.

There WILL be 20 in a row for Celtic.  The other buttock is covered in deep financial shit: it can never compete.    It will go publicly bust again.

The exposure of corruption will never be boring.  However, the reality of Scottish fitba is not far from being exactly that - boring, whether Saints or any other diddy team plays a blinder or not and perhaps finishes runners-up in the League.  The Bigot money will ensure sporting prowess never prevails.

Occasional mad flashes in a cup competition is the only hope of redemption. 

Otherwise for Buddies, the only fleeting pleasure will continue to be - narrowly escaping relegation.

We differ on this. Every league system in the world is, as far as I can see, dominated by two or three teams at the top. We are similar in that C. Don't like it but that seems to be how it is.