Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

13 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

We differ on this. Every league system in the world is, as far as I can see, dominated by two or three teams at the top. We are similar in that C. Don't like it but that seems to be how it is. 

You differ only because you refuse to acknowledge FACTS. You are ignoring the point of the poster. The domination of the league is NOT the issue. It's the fact that a club cheated and stole, went into administration quickly followed by liquidation. That means it DIED. This should have meant any new club born from that death should have been looked on in the same manner as any other newly formed club. This did not happen. The powers that be sh@t themselves and fast tracked this new entity into the professional league setup, even at one time trying to force them directly into the top division. All this when the club didn't even meet the criteria to be considered for the league setup at all. This is WHY the football authorities and the media continue with the lies about the non death of the club formerly known as Rangers.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

You differ only because you refuse to acknowledge FACTS. You are ignoring the point of the poster. The domination of the league is NOT the issue. It's the fact that a club cheated and stole, went into administration quickly followed by liquidation. That means it DIED. This should have meant any new club born from that death should have been looked on in the same manner as any other newly formed club. This did not happen. The powers that be sh@t themselves and fast tracked this new entity into the professional league setup, even at one time trying to force them directly into the top division. All this when the club didn't even meet the criteria to be considered for the league setup at all. This is WHY the football authorities and the media continue with the lies about the non death of the club formerly known as Rangers.

Have you looked at similar issues in the Spanish, Italian and Germany? None of them are clean. 

The comments coming out Govan are so reminiscent of those spouted during their tax cases. So not only do they owe Sports Direct multi millions but they will be in breach of their contract with their current supplier. Sports Direct should be asking the courts to order Sevco to ring-fence, say £8m, to ensure they get their money if (when) they go teets up again.

23 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Have you looked at similar issues in the Spanish, Italian and Germany? None of them are clean. 

So there are clubs in those countries who have died then had a tribute act replace them with the respective football authorities pretending they didn't die? 

Who'd have thunk it?

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

So there are clubs in those countries who have died then had a tribute act replace them with the respective football authorities pretending they didn't die? 

Who'd have thunk it?

Thats not what I said but there are many who have had problems through action taken against them for their violations. 

14 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Thats not what I said but there are many who have had problems through action taken against them for their violations. 

But you offer no opinion nor seem to care about whether such Scottish violations should be dealt with for the sake of an honest game, a level playing field?

You seem completely at ease with the cheating.  I could say, surprisingly...

8 minutes ago, antrin said:

But you offer no opinion nor seem to care about whether such Scottish violations should be dealt with for the sake of an honest game, a level playing field?

You seem completely at ease with the cheating.  I could say, surprisingly...

I'm not at ease with it at all Antrin. I think that a number of mistakes were made regarding the actions or lack of them by the footballing authorities. But.. Being pragmatic though it's time to move on. Not forget. 

I was doing some work in Moscow at the height of the Rangers story breaking. I met a guy who authored books on European Football. He was fascinated and asked if I could keep him up to date. I declined. 

Similar things have taken place in other countries in the professional game. Not edifying. Better that it had never happened. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Better all round if the new Club had been dealt with correctly and told to feck off .. 

All those supporting these two Clubs , Sevco and Celtic are complicit with the continuing sectarianism , bigotry and cheating . They lap up the winning and do nothing to halt the hatred .

2 hours ago, shull said:

Better all round if the new Club had been dealt with correctly and told to feck off .. 

All those supporting these two Clubs , Sevco and Celtic are complicit with the continuing sectarianism , bigotry and cheating . They lap up the winning and do nothing to halt the hatred .

🙈

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

No sensible person could condone this type of behaviour, whatever their allegencies. 

You love sevco and celtic .

You condone their sectarianism and bigotry.

18 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

No sensible person could condone this type of behaviour, whatever their allegencies. 

I repeat. No sensible person could condone this type of behaviour, whatever their allegencies. Its simply unacceptable. The police have made arrests. 

As Ian Archer said almost 50 years ago, about the now dead club...

"This has to be said about Rangers, as a Scottish Football club they are a permanent embarrassment and an occasional disgrace. This country would be a better place if Rangers did not exist." 

shame that the new club inherited and rejoiced in that ‘tradition’.  :(

16 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:

Gordon Scott and the St Mirren Board of Directors absolutely love them as does Ricky. 

The St Mirren children got booted out their Family Stand for these vile scum. 

Football is corrupt and fecked. 

On 8/4/2019 at 8:49 AM, shull said:

Welcome to Scottish Football 2019/20 Season.

Celtic & Sevco need to be removed.

I hope that Celtic take action. Nothing wrong with having their roots in the Irish immigrant population but this is not acceptable.

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

I hope that Celtic take action. Nothing wrong with having their roots in the Irish immigrant population but this is not acceptable.

Be far better if the SPFL took action...…………….. simple , any of this crap from Celtic or the bile the Sevco supporters sang yesterday and any other game, automatic 3-0 loss..... that would halt their 9 in a row or their phoenix for the ashes pish 

51 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Be far better if the SPFL took action...…………….. simple , any of this crap from Celtic or the bile the Sevco supporters sang yesterday and any other game, automatic 3-0 loss..... that would halt their 9 in a row or their phoenix for the ashes pish 

The Authorities love Celtic and Sevco. 

They will do nothing to harm them. 

They are on the gravy train. 

Diddy Clubs and their fans can solve the problem. 

43 minutes ago, shull said:

The Authorities love Celtic and Sevco. 

They will do nothing to harm them. 

They are on the gravy train. 

Diddy Clubs and their fans can solve the problem. 

Yes, but its self harm because the SPFL do feck all to support the other 40 clubs

The SPFL is on no gravy train, they are so short sighted with the bigots, plastic pitches, and our standing in Europe.

Takes one brave guy , set out what's acceptable. 20 Falkirk fans get more coverage than 15000 bigots at Parkhead

Press to blame as well

Edited by DougJamie