Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

7 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

I was once called a total bigot for my hatred of the old firm emoji23.png

And I was called a bigot against bigots but I still don't hate either. Hate, to me, risks sharing the same space and that I won't do. 

I do strongly dissaprove of the sectarianism present in Scotland and ssociated with both however and wish everything to be done that can to improve the situation. 

• 3 months later...

43 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Ironic the number of people posting on this thread that contribute nowt to the club to back up the theory that we could live without the two cheeks.

Name names. 

I will start you off. 

SHULL 

Now give me your list. 

18 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

I'm looking at the Aberdeen game ra morra, Hibs could be in with a shout tonight.

11/1 for that result. 

Morleos out is a bonus for Hibs right enough. 

Only 8s in the bookies.  Bit of a long shot but Hibs can be decent at home. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, shull said:

Tell Laura, I love her  :lol:

:heart

And there was me actually thinking for a minute she wanted to drive scumbag bigots out of Ibrox...until I read the rest of it.

Many of us make many mistakes in life, but thank f**k one that we didn’t make was the mistake of becoming a bigot supporter.

2 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

And there was me actually thinking for a minute she wanted to drive scumbag bigots out of Ibrox...until I read the rest of it.

Many of us make many mistakes in life, but thank f**k one that we didn’t make was the mistake of becoming a bigot supporter.

Certainly glad this person isn't one of our supporters 

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Unfortunately, it's unlikely - there are too many vested interests already in the EPL that would put up barriers - not to mention the population (and police forces!) of places like Manchester not being at all keen on having thousands of bigots descend regularly.