Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

"Get 55 [league championships], knock all the 54s off the walls - that's the main thing for me, adding to the wonderful history of this club".
Methinks he doth protest too much. 55? AYE RIGHT!!
Enjoy the very first Newco.

Winning a two-horse race, in which Celtic didnae really turned up, will never be something in which to have much pride. 

For a start, it'll never match up to that sunny April Day when THE Gers smashed mighty Peterhead in the Petrofac final at Hampden, in 2016!

14 minutes ago, antrin said:

Winning a two-horse race, in which Celtic didnae really turned up, will never be something in which to have much pride. 

For a start, it'll never match up to that sunny April Day when THE Gers smashed mighty Peterhead in the Petrofac final at Hampden, in 2016!

And nor should it.

It was, after all, their very first cup final win at, I think, their third second attempt.  

ETA. I was thinking about their play off final humping by Motherwell when I said third.

Edited by stlucifer

14 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Loads pf Sevco fans allowed to stay outside stadium all day , despite Covid restrictions and now the players come out to celebrate with them ??? FFS

Sanctions ? Not a chance, why on earth didn’t the police move them on from before lunchtime ?

They were probably in the crowd😉

16 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Loads pf Sevco fans allowed to stay outside stadium all day , despite Covid restrictions and now the players come out to celebrate with them ??? FFS

Sanctions ? Not a chance, why on earth didn’t the police move them on from before lunchtime ?

Easier said than done with the numbers.

Less chance of increasing tension just to let it be.

Wonder what would have happened if we were at home and had as good as won the league? 

Quite a few would have been at the ground, nothing surer. 

46 minutes ago, HSS said:

There’s another fans party planned for tomorrow outside the ground Now if I know this then surely Police Scotland know this?

The Police let them do as they please

Been always the case as we have seen inside and outside our ground for years

The law doesn't apply to them as mob rule

And the thousands of law breaking fans are rewarded by the team going over to party with them 🤷

Mind you they have history of it Did they not reward the Monopoly boys with a wee game in Europe? 👏