Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

As much as Rangers and their supporters disgust me, I say well done to them for their celebrations after their club won its first ever major trophy. 

As much as anything else, it was a working class reaction against the middle class woke left lockdown. 

Edited by Sue Denim

13 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

As much as Rangers and their supporters disgust me.....

12 hours ago, Sue Denim said:

And let’s face facts here. The reaction of the Sue Denim has really been one of looking down his nose at the working class.

Its a remarkably frank admission of hypocrisy.

Two contiguous posts of yours.

Were you on the schwallie as you posted?

fify

Edited by antrin

On 3/12/2021 at 11:55 PM, Sue Denim said:

As much as Rangers and their supporters disgust me, I say well done to them for their celebrations after their club won its first ever major trophy. 

As much as anything else, it was a working class reaction against the middle class woke left lockdown. 

You sound like a closet *** to me 

17 hours ago, Slarti said:
20 hours ago, stlucifer said:
It makes sense to have a forgery. The club is after all, a fake replica.

A "fake replica" would be the real thing.

Not necessarily. It could be a poor rip off of a replica. Third generation fake..

Feckin' pedants!🤣

2 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Won't happen though

Confidence sky high and they just don't look like losing as they don't concede

One of those seasons

Conceded 13 goals in 9 games, hardly watertight.

I, just, think they will get through, this lot aren't world beaters but are dangerous, as Leicester found out in the last round.

I don't think it'll be 0-0 anyway. 

13 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Conceded 13 goals in 9 games, hardly watertight.

I, just, think they will get through, this lot aren't world beaters but are dangerous, as Leicester found out in the last round.

I don't think it'll be 0-0 anyway. 

Overall, most agree, Prague were the better side.

The racist issue, unfortunately, is the major talking point after the game. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Overall, most agree, Prague were the better side.

The racist issue, unfortunately, is the major talking point after the game. 

I’ve seen footage where it’s quite clear the allegation is that the sevco player was called a monkey If found guilty the Prague player should be hammered If UEFA are serious about ridding football of racism then now is their chance to act and hit him with a one year ban 

But..........is this not double standards from sevco?If you’re not a sevco fan then their fans consider you a dirty catholic/f**ian/t**g bastard and are not shy about voicing their opinions

So by all means take the racist complaint to UEFA and demand they act on it but this is also their chance to ask their own fans to cut out the religious bile that flows from their bigoted mouths 

2 hours ago, HSS said:

I’ve seen footage where it’s quite clear the allegation is that the sevco player was called a monkey If found guilty the Prague player should be hammered If UEFA are serious about ridding football of racism then now is their chance to act and hit him with a one year ban 

But..........is this not double standards from sevco?If you’re not a sevco fan then their fans consider you a dirty catholic/f**ian/t**g bastard and are not shy about voicing their opinions

So by all means take the racist complaint to UEFA and demand they act on it but this is also their chance to ask their own fans to cut out the religious bile that flows from their bigoted mouths 

They won't ask their own fans that, it's unfortunately bred into them generation after generation. Believe it or not it's as bad down here.

27 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

They won't ask their own fans that, it's unfortunately bred into them generation after generation. Believe it or not it's as bad down here.

Oh I know mate,I’ve experienced it 1st hand in a pub in Leeds.Guy next to me heard my accent when I was ordering at the bar and asked that good old Scottish question “what team do you support?”When I told him he replied that was ok,at least I wasn’t a f*nian 🤷

1 minute ago, HSS said:

Oh I know mate,I’ve experienced it 1st hand in a pub in Leeds.Guy next to me heard my accent when I was ordering at the bar and asked that good old Scottish question “what team do you support?”When I told him he replied that was ok,at least I wasn’t a f*nian 🤷

Still get that down here and I've been down here since 94 about rangers/celtic. Certainly a conversation stopper when say neither and that its St Mirren😀 although workmates do like to try and wind me up over it🙄. Worst one is 'Paisley, that's Glasgow really' 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

2 hours ago, HSS said:

Wouldn't hold my breath. 

16 minutes ago, HSS said:

Oh I know mate,I’ve experienced it 1st hand in a pub in Leeds.Guy next to me heard my accent when I was ordering at the bar and asked that good old Scottish question what team do you support?”When I told him he replied that was ok,at least I wasn’t a f*nian 🤷

When you tell them it's St.Mirren, they say naw, what team do your really support. :angry: 

4 hours ago, HSS said:

Agree with what you say, but this isn't a fan. This was a guy on the pitch abusing a fellow professional.  He should get a hefty ban, and the club fined.

In fact, I'd go as far as banning the referee for not dealing with it appropriately.

Edited by saint in exile

Agree with what you say, but this isn't a fan. This was a guy on the pitch abusing a fellow professional.  He should get a hefty ban, and the club fined.
In fact, I'd go as far as banning the referee for not dealing with it appropriately.
How should a referee deal with a "he said/she said" situation?