Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

On 4/18/2021 at 6:46 PM, Slarti said:

I'll start by saying that I believe that he is guilty. However, there is no evidence apart from 2 opposition players saying he said it, so I don't really see how they are able to find him guilty of it. To find a player guilty solely on the say so of opposition players is ridiculous. It doesn't matter how reprehensible the (alleged) comment is, it shouldn't change the amount if evidence required. To me, they have started down a slippery slope here.

Did I read something about one of his teammates being recorded talking to a friend and saying that the guy called Kamara a monkey? If true, then it's more than just the "other side" making accusations.

Did I read something about one of his teammates being recorded talking to a friend and saying that the guy called Kamara a monkey? If true, then it's more than just the "other side" making accusations.
I have no idea what you read. Was it presented as evidence?

8 minutes ago, Slarti said:
9 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

I have no idea what you read. Was it presented as evidence?

Don't know if it was. Just an article I read.

ETA in the Evening Times on March 21st.

Edited by saint in exile

Looks like the biscuit muncher has cleared that up.
That was hearsay from the keeper as he was no where near the incident so very much doubt it was or would be able to be used in any precedings.
Cheers for that, Hobnob. [emoji106][emoji16]

34 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:
1 hour ago, saint in exile said:

That was hearsay from the keeper as he was no where near the incident so very much doubt it was or would be able to be used in any precedings.

You have to wonder why his own keeper would say that?

1 hour ago, Slarti said:
4 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Maybe he he was relaying what he heard a team mate claim what was said. 

Maybe ... and maybe that team mate was only repeating what Kamara was claiming.

You seem desperate to diminish the sources of racist evidence, why? 

Edited by faraway saint

You seem desperate to diminish the sources of racist evidence, why? 
Not at all, I'm just demonstrating that where the keeper got his information from is an unknown and therefore how much credence it should be given is also an unknown.

You seem desperate to convict the guy on hearsay evidence alone, why?

2 hours ago, Slarti said:
5 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Maybe he he was relaying what he heard a team mate claim what was said. 

Maybe ... and maybe that team mate was only repeating what Kamara was claiming.

Possibly, but the wording of the report was that he said "Ondrej called him a monkey". Not really in line with repeating Kamara's claim. But it's a newspaper article, so who knows?

Beats me that a club who were born thru sectarianism and actively encourage sectarianism should be moaning about racism

Monkey not acceptable to them but it’s ok for 50k to sing about dirty,******** bastards etc

It must be legal to abuse catholics.

39 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

Possibly, but the wording of the report was that he said "Ondrej called him a monkey". Not really in line with repeating Kamara's claim. But it's a newspaper article, so who knows?

"who knows" is exactly the point I'm making.

On 4/18/2021 at 2:23 PM, faraway saint said:

I don't really care what YOU think.

It was very obvious the player used a racist term (fecking monkey) so I THINK he should be banned for life.

I do hope his appeal results in a more severe punishment, 

In what way was it obvious? Two the rangers players accused him of it. He definitely said something that he didn't want noted but I didn't hear it. I assume you didn't hear it. He could have said something derogatory without it being racist. Because you don't care what I think doesn't make it "obvious" that it was a racist comment. No matter how many times you claim it. Like I say. I've no doubt it was derogatory so a ban of some sort is definitely due  but I still believe in innocent unless PROVEN guilty. You seem to think that you know what was said without hearing it. A fantastic trick.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

In what way was it obvious? Two the rangers players accused him of it. He definitely said something that he didn't want noted but I didn't hear it. I assume you didn't hear it. He could have said something derogatory without it being racist. Because you don't care what I think doesn't make it "obvious" that it was a racist comment. No matter how many times you claim it. Like I say. I've no doubt it was derogatory so a ban of some sort is definitely due  but I still believe in innocent unless PROVEN guilty. You seem to think that you know what was said without hearing it. A fantastic trick.

I watched it live and I recognised immediately this was a racist comment.

If you can't see that then I suggest Specsavers.

There is, obviously a legal issue, of that there's no doubt.

By your comment is seems you support racism, shame on you. 

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I watched it live and I recognised immediately this was a racist comment.

If you can't see that then I suggest Specsavers.

There is, obviously a legal issue, of that there's no doubt.

By your comment is seems you support racism, shame on you. 

So you could tell it was a racist comment how? Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you. I don't support racism but I do support the concept that someone is innocent until/unless they're proven guilty. Something that appears to have escaped your philosophy. I don't agree with you, so that makes me racist? This typifies every discussion you have. If someone has the audacity to counter your argument they're drunk, stupid or, now, racist. I prefer to deal in facts, not supposition. The only thing that is certain is that Kamara didn't like what he heard. 

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

So you could tell it was a racist comment how? Sherlock Holmes has nothing on you. I don't support racism but I do support the concept that someone is innocent until/unless they're proven guilty. Something that appears to have escaped your philosophy. I don't agree with you, so that makes me racist? This typifies every discussion you have. If someone has the audacity to counter your argument they're drunk, stupid or, now, racist. I prefer to deal in facts, not supposition. The only thing that is certain is that Kamara didn't like what he heard. 

That's the biggest piece of irony I've seen for some time coming from you. :1eye

We're done, I won't waste any more time, your true colours are shining through. :byebye

Just now, Slash said:

Why would UEFA dish out a 10 game ban?

I really don't know. As far as I know they haven't explained how they KNOW what was said. I suppose they're taking the two the rangers' players word for it. A very dangerous precedent if that is the case.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

That's the biggest piece of irony I've seen for some time coming from you. :1eye

We're done, I won't waste any more time, your true colours are shining through. :byebye

I'm happy to let you as you obviously don't understand the meaning of the word ironic.

On 4/7/2021 at 10:04 PM, stlucifer said:

I'm impressed.

An idiot that can type while reversing. Take a bow FS. (Does that stand for F'n stupid?

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I'm happy to let you as you obviously don't understand the meaning of the word ironic.

It'd ok, you make a cnut of yourself on a regular basis, my job is just to point it out. :1eye

FOOL! :lol:

8 hours ago, antrin said:

“I’m done”.

A lie.  He couldn’t stop himself from offering the following idiocy.

it’d ok you make a c**t of yourself” such unabashed, non-ironic self reflection.

And then he calls someone else a fool!

what a prize twat! :lol:

Still got me on ignore my old troll? 😂

What a prize fanny. 🤡