Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

2 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Another thread disappearing down the pan due to the usual suspects.

Fabulous.

Sigh! 

Sorry.

I have had fartaway stain on ignore for at least a year now.  Throughout that time he has quoted and commented on things that I post.   On occasion, I was alerted alerted and responded.

I’m merely reacting to fartaway’s ill-educated crap.

I feel slightly guilty about that as (examples above) he is a compulsive liar AND very poor at spelling, typing, grammar etc.  A too-easy target.

I won’t engage with his lack of thought process, just point out his inadequacies, until he learns to ignore me.

For a wanker who never goes to see St Mirren, he has an unhealthily anal obsession with this forum (that he has f**ked up again) since being let out the wank tank.

Don’t blame me.  I wound down my engagement when he slithered back out.

8 minutes ago, Slash said:

You been looking in mirror again you senile git? 

I think you will find that the poster in question goes to many away games near his home and watches all the home games on TV. 

Who is the liar now? 😂 

I see you’re jumping on fartaway’s illegal ageist crap instead of being rational and joining me in trying to get him to ignore me back - for the general benefit of the forum?

He boasted of not going to games “near” poor Arbroath, such as Aberdeen or Dundee unless he gets a freebie.  So not “many away games”.

Also watching all the home games on TV is really NOT going to see St Mirren.  Is it?

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

I see you’re jumping on fartaway’s illegal ageist crap instead of being rational and joining me in trying to get him to ignore me back - for the general benefit of the forum?

He boasted of not going to games “near” poor Arbroath, such as Aberdeen or Dundee unless he gets a freebie.  So not “many away games”.

Also watching all the home games on TV is really NOT going to see St Mirren.  Is it?

Oh my, more lies and bitterness. I'd ask you to prove this but you'll do your usual, hide away untill you feel the need to post more drivel. 🤡

I'm glad I take up so much of the remaining time  you have left. 😂

1 minute ago, Slash said:

So what if he gets complimentary tickets. I have taken advantage of that in the past too. I’m sure he has also stated he has paid in to many grounds like St J and United. The fact is he probably watches St Mirren more often than you do so is entitled to his opinions on the game.

I don’t care about his opinions on the game.  I have no interest in his opinions.  He’s thick.

And with you copying his thick illegal comments, it’s becoming obvious you must be related.  You’re probably sisters.

Just now, Slash said:

You seem to have a basic problem understanding genders. I think you should see medical help and get your mental faculties  tested out. 😂 

So sexism can now be added to your range of insults?

why not try out racism for size?

( I was doing you the decency of not judging any preference you may have had for gender compartmentalisation.)

20 hours ago, faraway saint said:

It'd ok, you make a cnut of yourself on a regular basis, my job is just to point it out. :1eye

FOOL! :lol:

20 hours ago, faraway saint said:

That's the biggest piece of irony I've seen for some time coming from you. :1eye

We're done, I won't waste any more time, your true colours are shining through. :byebye

Your infatuation with me knows no bounds. You really need new patter asshole.

18 hours ago, Slash said:

So what if he gets complimentary tickets. I have taken advantage of that in the past too. I’m sure he has also stated he has paid in to many grounds like St J and United. The fact is he probably watches St Mirren more often than you do so is entitled to his opinions on the game.

A "memory" came up on Facebook today from 4 years ago, a trip to Tannadice, no complimentary tickets were used.

In fact I paid my daughter and granddaughter into the ground, still pains me to this day. :lol:

A "memory" came up on Facebook today from 4 years ago, a trip to Tannadice, no complimentary tickets were used.
In fact I paid my daughter and granddaughter into the ground, still pains me to this day. [emoji38]

Your granddaughter will be posting on Facebook, remember getting dragged to the football 4 years ago and papa is still casting it up that he paid us all in. [emoji1787]

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Your granddaughter will be posting on Facebook, remember getting dragged to the football 4 years ago and papa is still casting it up that he paid us all in. emoji1787.png

She didn't enjoy the experience, the constant shouting/swearing and rabid supporters slavering all over us, she's not been back. 😂

She didn't enjoy the experience, the constant shouting/swearing and rabid supporters slavering all over us, she's not been back. [emoji23]
Was taking my 6 year old to the games during the Millennium champions season. Said it was boring, it was explained to him that was as good as it will get. [emoji1787]

Dragged him to some games though he was happy to make an appearance with my big mate Charlie Charolais for the 2006 championship winning game. [emoji233]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
7 hours ago, shull said:

They are welcome in our Stadium, even into our Family Stand 

Celtic and Sevco should be removed from Scottish Football.

Seems Fraser has deleted the IRA song that the Celtic fans were singing.