Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

shull

1 minute ago, Dirty Sanchez said:

Some of us will remember the old Rangers having 2 wins in 14 visits to Love Street, in the lead up to Souness taking over and money coming into the game.

Quite right. I went to Ibrox one evening during the week at that time and the crowd was so small they refused to disclose it. Lots of jokes at the time about having built the stands the wrong way round.. Facing the pitch. 

15 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, you do it in 90% of your posts as you're thoughtless.

Typical examples.....................I agree, my thoughts exactly, blah blah blah.

Usually followed by a rearranged version of someone else's post. :1eye

The simple approach from you as always. You will know the saying "Physician Heal Yourself". A little self awareness would do you no harm. 

I consider the fake Saints safe. The real Saints, Hackies and Hearts all require rallies of 8, 11 and 12 points to hit 30pts. By the time those three sides achieve this, the Fakes will have more than likely garnered further points. There are too many sides needing too many points to drag the Fakes back into it. One team may catch them, but all three, I canny see it.

8 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

I consider the fake Saints safe. The real Saints, Hackies and Hearts all require rallies of 8, 11 and 12 points to hit 30pts. By the time those three sides achieve this, the Fakes will have more than likely garnered further points. There are too many sides needing too many points to drag the Fakes back into it. One team may catch them, but all three, I canny see it.

Any fool could see that, including me and you. :lol:

3 hours ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

We differ, that's fine. St J were in deep trouble earlier this season as we're RC and at one stage Kilmarnock and perhaps Hibs. This is an unpredictable league. A few wins, a few losses and things change rapidly. I'd not bet on Amy outcome but then again I don't bet.