shull

Sevco /Celtic We Can Do Without Them

18 hours ago, Slash said:

So what if he gets complimentary tickets. I have taken advantage of that in the past too. I’m sure he has also stated he has paid in to many grounds like St J and United. The fact is he probably watches St Mirren more often than you do so is entitled to his opinions on the game.

A "memory" came up on Facebook today from 4 years ago, a trip to Tannadice, no complimentary tickets were used.

In fact I paid my daughter and granddaughter into the ground, still pains me to this day. :lol:

A "memory" came up on Facebook today from 4 years ago, a trip to Tannadice, no complimentary tickets were used.
In fact I paid my daughter and granddaughter into the ground, still pains me to this day. 

Your granddaughter will be posting on Facebook, remember getting dragged to the football 4 years ago and papa is still casting it up that he paid us all in.

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Your granddaughter will be posting on Facebook, remember getting dragged to the football 4 years ago and papa is still casting it up that he paid us all in. emoji1787.png

She didn't enjoy the experience, the constant shouting/swearing and rabid supporters slavering all over us, she's not been back. 😂

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

She didn't enjoy the experience, the constant shouting/swearing and rabid supporters slavering all over us, she's not been back. 😂

Saves you some money! Everyone’s a winner!

She didn't enjoy the experience, the constant shouting/swearing and rabid supporters slavering all over us, she's not been back.
Was taking my 6 year old to the games during the Millennium champions season. Said it was boring, it was explained to him that was as good as it will get.

Dragged him to some games though he was happy to make an appearance with my big mate Charlie Charolais for the 2006 championship winning game.