Buses/Trains For Final

HSS

On 3/17/2017 at 10:55 PM, Hambud said:

Is motherwell station not quite a trek from the ground? I remember getting the train there once, don't remember how I made it to the ground but I remember Airbles is definitely the better of the two.

Depends what you define as 'trek', it's about the same as getting off at Paisley Gilmour Street and walking to our ground. I've done that a bit and it's not too far. 

Airbles is like Gilmour Street to Love Street in terms of distance.

1 hour ago, flyingscot said:

Depends what you define as 'trek', it's about the same as getting off at Paisley Gilmour Street and walking to our ground. I've done that a bit and it's not too far. 

That's a pretty good comparison. My train doesn't stop at Airbles but on the plus side I get to choose from a lot more pubs on route to the ground. I have been in the Motherwell Supporters club a few times. It not a bad wee club but I was usually signed in by a Motherwell fan. I'm not sure if anyone can just walk in.

:withstupid

On 17/03/2017 at 3:40 PM, john scott said:

Which bars do folks think will be popular with saints fans pre-match next Saturday? The above mentioned JD bar? Someone mentioned the 'Electric bar'. I've never spent much time around Fir Park. Have always just went to the game and away again.

On 17/03/2017 at 8:52 PM, dblue said:

I'm thinking about getting the same train. My motherwell supporting workmate says that the bar in the ground is fine. Hope it's open

Motherwell Saint is looking at the possibility of opening the Fir Park Club for Saints fans and has opened another thread trying to gauge numbers interested.

I do think Gilmour street to the new ground is a 'trek'.

Much preferred Gilmour street to Love street, popping into the wee barrell on the way. [emoji6]

1 hour ago, shull said:

I will be thinking of you and Kendo if it goes to extra time and penalties. :lol:

Us to win 87 - 86 on pens. 

No you won't, you will be :angry:    :angry:   :angry:   at the amount of fares you miss out on during the pen kick outs while Kendo and me are enjoying a drink from our magic bottle :cheers

5 minutes ago, renfrew said:

No you won't, you will be :angry:    :angry:   :angry:   at the amount of fares you miss out on during the pen kick outs while Kendo and me are enjoying a drink from our magic bottle :cheers

Holiday weekend. 

Saints on Saturday 

The wee yin playing for her Team on Sunday morning. 

Then we are off tae Hampden on Sunday Night. 

Wallet will need resuscitation on Monday. 

25 minutes ago, shull said:

Holiday weekend. 

Saints on Saturday 

The wee yin playing for her Team on Sunday morning. 

Then we are off tae Hampden on Sunday Night. 

Wallet will need resuscitation on Monday. 

Tantrum will be fizzing with you...............a diddy cup final AND a Scotland game?

Shame on you. :lol: