Scotland Football Club

shull

8 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Nice couple of graphics you posted, if you weren't so stupid i'd tell you to check how many strikers they had on the park.. so I will tell you dafty, one striker Petkovic. and 5 midfield players, he strongest part of their team with nearly 400 caps between them,  against our 3 of McGinn Armstrong McGregor 

And now your telling us,  O'Donnell and Robertson are midfielders  :lol:   

They had 66% possession against us and totally dominated I wonder why

Against the Czech's who played 5 in midfield Croatia only had 49% that's where we had to stop them too,  The Czech's knew were their strength was..  we seemingly didn't.

The manager said sometimes you just have to put hands up, they were just better than us, they weren't better than the Czech's or England but some would say we were. 

🤡

7 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

If that was the case we wouldn't need a coach or a manager in fact we wouldn't have a sport, of course better players matter but so does a good coach or manager if he get's his tactics right.

I'm pretty sure we beat both Celtic an Rangers last season ?  how many of our players would get in their teams  

Croatia and everyone else for that matter knew how we would lineup. and they exploited it,  

Were lucky Faraway wasn't in charge he would have played the Wembley Wizard  2 - 1 - 7 formation all out attack as we had to score  :lol:  

🤡

I'm pretty sure we lost to Rangers and Celtic last season more than once.

I'm pretty sure we drew with a mid table team from the league below us.

You're an utter diddy....................but you, and anyone who has the misfortune to know you, knows that. :hammer

• 1 month later...

Tartan Army Pissup 1st September Copenhagen

No realistic chance of the national team winning

but fuck it lets get pished we're not going for the

fitba

♪♫ We'll be blootered We'll be Blootered doon the road♫♫

image.png.173d0f81364dce0065c1f2bec5e01c48.pngcu next wednesday "jimmy"

Edited by renfrew156

SFA confirming today that it’s not just Government Ministers who are able to fail upwards. Scrape through to the Euros via the back door and penalties, lose two home games by 1-5 , and by this time next month, be eliminated from the next World  Cup. Outcome ? A contact extension. Just been listening to Scoreboard on radio and the apologists are mumbling something about “continuity”. I certainly concur. A generation of continuous rubbish. Same manager, mostly same players, same outcome. 

5 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

SFA confirming today that it’s not just Government Ministers who are able to fail upwards. Scrape through to the Euros via the back door and penalties, lose two home games by 1-5 , and by this time next month, be eliminated from the next World  Cup. Outcome ? A contact extension. Just been listening to Scoreboard on radio and the apologists are mumbling something about “continuity”. I certainly concur. A generation of continuous rubbish. Same manager, mostly same players, same outcome. 

And the same dreary outlook from you, what a fecking life you must have. :byebye

4 hours ago, renfrew156 said:

Tartan Army Pissup 1st September Copenhagen

No realistic chance of the national team winning

but fuck it lets get pished we're not going for the

fitba

♪♫ We'll be blootered We'll be Blootered doon the road♫♫

image.png.173d0f81364dce0065c1f2bec5e01c48.pngcu next wednesday "jimmy"

Time you got some new, and improved,, patter, this is utter shite. :byebye

• shull changed the title to Denmark v Scotland World Cup Qualifier

Well, with quite a few players pulling out for various reasons it's not the best preparation for this game.

We're unbeaten in or last 4 away qualifiers while the Danes already having battered in 14 goals in their three qualifying games. (8 were against a sad Moldova)

I think it'll be a lot closer than most seem to think but I can't see us winning.

1-0 unfortunately as I can't see us scoring against them. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Feel sorry for Robertson, played on the right, can't tackle, all over the place defensively.

Also Tierney getting caught, just scored, Tierney doesn't follow the right winger, goal.

Dearie me. 

1-0. 

FFS, torn apart, 2-0.

No words. 

Well, more words, great move, class passing and good finish. :lol:

Surprisingly our two better players, Robertson & Tierney all over the place. 

Edited by faraway saint

Just now, billyg said:

We have returned to Alec McLeish (last time) Scotland !

The gamble of playing Robertson on the right hasn't worked, no doubt, so hard to blame him for looking like a fish out of water.

Don't know what's happening with Tierney, the goal was the 3rd time he was rooted, maybe his Arsenal form has dipped.

We don't have the ball enough to criticise the midfield or attackers at the minute. 

Listening only. After tonight’s defeat, an excuse will be made( top seeds, any point a bonus etc etc) then possibly win next game against dross before defeat to Austria and elimination. Further excuses to spare the manager from dismissal and save from the embarrassment of extending his contract. It’s the usual story, been using it for decades. Serves us right for putting up with it. An apologists dream. 

14 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Utter bollocks, weak team or otherwise they don’t even look interested. 

These subjective ideas are next to meaningless. 

Also you, as usual, fail to take into account who we are playing.

Anyhow, back to the game, Gordon has only had another effort to save so while they have more possession, they are a patient side who don't attack in waves or with great pace. 

Gordon must be knackerd, kicking the ball out about every 2 mins. :lol:

Half time, 2-0.