Scotland Football Club

shull

1 minute ago, linwood buddie said:

We had a few decent chances but poor finishing from us ,3 great point and we were decent in spells .Wee Gilmour had a great game ,very compost for a young player.

A steady performance from most of the team IMO.

The poor finishing was more evident on Saturday, could easily have been 4 or 5, tonight, not so sure we had the same clear chances.

On the plus side we, despite them having plenty of possession, reduced them to one clear chance on goal.

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The poor finishing was more evident on Saturday, could easily have been 4 or 5, tonight, not so sure we had the same clear chances.

On the plus side we, despite them having plenty of possession, reduced them to one clear chance on goal.

It was a good block by Gordon and booted clear by one of the McGinns (not sure what one it was).

13 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Two pints 🙂

Screenshot_20210907-221640_Samsung Internet.jpg

4 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

You could always change tact and save any credibility you still have left [2%] and just say something like.... mahomack I bow to your superior knowledge 

GIF by HULU

Nobody has ever suggested Gilmour didn't have potential but only a clown, namely you, would say quite clearly he was the best Scottish player in decades. :lol:

When people suggest you stay off the bevvy maybe time you paid attention, surely you can't be that stupid sober? :byebye

Nobody has ever suggested Gilmour didn't have potential but only a clown, namely you, would say quite clearly he was the best Scottish player in decades. [emoji38]
When people suggest you stay off the bevvy maybe time you paid attention, surely you can't be that stupid sober? :byebye
You are awfy passive aggressive today. [emoji850]

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Nobody has ever suggested Gilmour didn't have potential but only a clown, namely you, would say quite clearly he was the best Scottish player in decades. :lol:

Without a shadow of a doubt he is... Young billy could play for Barcelona in fact he would be a perfect fit for them...... Watch this space 

So lets hear it...  name 3 players who have played for Scotland in the last 20 years who has more talent than this lad 

2 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Without a shadow of a doubt he is... Young billy could play for Barcelona in fact he would be a perfect fit for them...... Watch this space 

So lets hear it...  name 3 players who have played for Scotland in the last 20 years who has more talent than this lad 

Currently playing for probably relegated Norwich. 🤡

J. McGinn, S. McTominay & D Hutchison..........................off the top of my head.

Back in your box.

When is Andy Murray winning his next major? :lol:

Would he not just have to name one to prove you wrong?

3 minutes ago, Slarti said:
10 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Just did, and it's all purely subjective, something he doesn't understand. 

Makes his claim all the more ludicrous. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Currently playing for probably relegated Norwich. 🤡

J. McGinn, S. McTominay & D Hutchison..........................off the top of my head.

Back in your box.

When is Andy Murray winning his next major:lol:

:lol:  You're as bad as Bazil just give in the pain will subside in time 

I'll leave you be now you're beginning to crack... :rolleyes: 

8 minutes ago, Slarti said:
15 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

I'm a fair man I'm giving him 3 :rolleyes: 

19 minutes ago, Slarti said:
26 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

Help. :lol:

You really have to wonder, a simpleton is an overstatement, must get his mummy to tie his shoes......................or Velcro. 

10 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

I'm a fair man I'm giving him 3 :rolleyes: 

6 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Mocking mental health issues
Oh dear.
After the pretentious pash you spouted earlier.

emoji850.pngemoji12.png

:blink:

Aww, is the forum drama queen upset?

Not only did you posts a stupid homophobic comment, you haven't the balls, and that's no surprise, to admit your mistake. 

Now you're scraping around trying to make something from nothing, dear oh dear. :lol:

Run along, you've made a fool of yourself enough with your pretentious posts recently. :byebye

7 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

So good, in a :lol: way, worth pointing out again. 

8 hours ago, Prague Buddie said:

The best compliment I can give O'Donnel is that he is a good honest professional.... A trier!!! But he lacks any sort of composure at this level. He is NOT an international standard player. He is a half-decent premier league fullback at best. Nothing more! 

You said Marcus Fraser is better🤣Fraser can defend but his use of ball and distribution is honking. I think he is big part of problem in Saints going forward...would not be in my team...

Edited by Guest