Jump to content

Moldova v Scotland World Cup Qualifier 12/11/21


shull
 Share

Recommended Posts


6 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Mocking mental health issues
Oh dear.
After the pretentious pash you spouted earlier.

emoji850.pngemoji12.png

:blink:

Aww, is the forum drama queen upset?

Not only did you posts a stupid homophobic comment, you haven't the balls, and that's no surprise, to admit your mistake. 

Now you're scraping around trying to make something from nothing, dear oh dear. :lol:

Run along, you've made a fool of yourself enough with your pretentious posts recently. :byebye

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, portmahomack saint said:

Without a shadow of a doubt he is... Young billy could play for Barcelona in fact he would be a perfect fit for them...... Watch this space 

So lets hear it...  name 3 players who have played for Scotland in the last 20 years who has more talent than this lad 

So good, in a :lol: way, worth pointing out again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Prague Buddie said:

The best compliment I can give O'Donnel is that he is a good honest professional.... A trier!!! But he lacks any sort of composure at this level. He is NOT an international standard player. He is a half-decent premier league fullback at best. Nothing more! 

You said Marcus Fraser is better🤣Fraser can defend but his use of ball and distribution is honking. I think he is big part of problem in Saints going forward...would not be in my team...

Edited by God of war
Link to comment
Share on other sites

:blink:
Aww, is the forum drama queen upset?
Not only did you posts a stupid homophobic comment, you haven't the balls, and that's no surprise, to admit your mistake. 
Now you're scraping around trying to make something from nothing, dear oh dear. 
Run along, you've made a fool of yourself enough with your pretentious posts recently. :byebye
Dry yer eyes and wind yer neck in Muppet. It was a joke.

New day and all that...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, God of war said:

You said Marcus Fraser is better🤣Fraser can defend but his use of ball and distribution is honking. I think he is big part of problem in Saints going forward...would not be in my team...

I agree that one is definitely up for debate. But my original point was that O'Donnell is not international standard and shouldn't be anywhere near our team. 

We have the best squad of players we have had in years, but he isn't at the same level as the rest of the starting X1. 

I also don't get the argument about his effort and making great runs. What is the point of making great runs if you give the ball away or cross into row Z once you get on the end of it. He has absolutely no composure whatsoever. That is the difference between him being PL standard and international class. 

I would rather play one of our better players out of position at RB than O'Donnell. 

Thank god we have Patterson. Fortunately he will be our RB for years barring injury. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, God of war said:

You said Marcus Fraser is better🤣Fraser can defend but his use of ball and distribution is honking. I think he is big part of problem in Saints going forward...would not be in my team...

Plus, this description of Fraser sounds exactly how most people would describe O'Donnell😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Prague Buddie said:

I agree that one is definitely up for debate. But my original point was that O'Donnell is not international standard and shouldn't be anywhere near our team. 

We have the best squad of players we have had in years, but he isn't at the same level as the rest of the starting X1. 

I also don't get the argument about his effort and making great runs. What is the point of making great runs if you give the ball away or cross into row Z once you get on the end of it. He has absolutely no composure whatsoever. That is the difference between him being PL standard and international class. 

I would rather play one of our better players out of position at RB than O'Donnell. 

Thank god we have Patterson. Fortunately he will be our RB for years barring injury. 

Would totally disagree that squad is better than 2013 cup winning side. Also it is a lot weaker than last season. Main, Brophy, Kiltie, Power all poor signings IMO. Havent replaced Durmus and Tait, Flynn all getting older. Erhahon is poor and Cammy has left. I would think this squad has relegation fight all over it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

I agree that one is definitely up for debate. But my original point was that O'Donnell is not international standard and shouldn't be anywhere near our team. 

We have the best squad of players we have had in years, but he isn't at the same level as the rest of the starting X1. 

I also don't get the argument about his effort and making great runs. What is the point of making great runs if you give the ball away or cross into row Z once you get on the end of it. He has absolutely no composure whatsoever. That is the difference between him being PL standard and international class. 

I would rather play one of our better players out of position at RB than O'Donnell. 

Thank god we have Patterson. Fortunately he will be our RB for years barring injury. 

SOD very nearly became a TA legend last night but for a great save by their keeper. Considering the fact he has hardly played for his club in the last month I thought he did well. I take your point that he is not first choice, but he stepped up when called upon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, God of war said:

Would totally disagree that squad is better than 2013 cup winning side. Also it is a lot weaker than last season. Main, Brophy, Kiltie, Power all poor signings IMO. Havent replaced Durmus and Tait, Flynn all getting older. Erhahon is poor and Cammy has left. I would think this squad has relegation fight all over it.

I am talking about the Scotland squad 😀

Sorry👍😀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, God of war said:

Would totally disagree that squad is better than 2013 cup winning side. Also it is a lot weaker than last season. Main, Brophy, Kiltie, Power all poor signings IMO. Havent replaced Durmus and Tait, Flynn all getting older. Erhahon is poor and Cammy has left. I would think this squad has relegation fight all over it.

As for us (Saints)" you are right about that!!!! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, God of war said:

Would totally disagree that squad is better than 2013 cup winning side. Also it is a lot weaker than last season. Main, Brophy, Kiltie, Power all poor signings IMO. Havent replaced Durmus and Tait, Flynn all getting older. Erhahon is poor and Cammy has left. I would think this squad has relegation fight all over it.

What Goodwin needs is a highly respected fitba scout?

Do you know anyone that would fit the bill?

Dib dib!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Slash said:

SOD very nearly became a TA legend last night but for a great save by their keeper. Considering the fact he has hardly played for his club in the last month I thought he did well. I take your point that he is not first choice, but he stepped up when called upon.

Part of what @Prague Buddie says has been said many times, his, O'Donnells, final ball is dreadful at times but he's a reasonable defender and this gets overlooked.

He was possibly MOTM against England when we needed a strong defender and he also almost scored in that game but let's not talk about that. 

And I'm already convinced Patterson will become our right back for years to come, giving us a real attacking danger from both full backs. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
  • shull changed the title to Scotland Football Club
  • shull changed the title to Scotland v Israel World Cup Qualifier 9/10/21
  • shull changed the title to Moldova v Scotland World Cup Qualifier 12/11/21

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...