Scotland Football Club

shull

28 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Bet 365 have Moyes as fav, 11/8, with MacKay next at 9/2 and 3rd Allardyce at 12/1. :lol:

God,depressing stuff going by that

I thought Chesney would walk this time as he never set out what he wanted to do

He did not a bad job certainly did a better job than the couple before him

I'm hoping our leaders take their time and think out the box going for their man

Moyes,McKay,McLeish just no

1 minute ago, windae cleaner said:

God,depressing stuff going by that

I thought Chesney would walk this time as he never set out what he wanted to do

He did not a bad job certainly did a better job than the couple before him

I'm hoping our leaders take their time and think out the box going for their man

Moyes,McKay,McLeish just no

Who then? 

Just now, faraway saint said:

Who then? 

Do i work at Hampden for big salary?

Do i have a list of who has applied for the job?

I would like someone who would come and revamp our set up as it's clearly not working

Instead of going through the old boys network who don't rock the boat but have a cheek moaning about the standard of player

Start using the SKY money for improving our game

2 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

Do i work at Hampden for big salary?

Do i have a list of who has applied for the job?

I would like someone who would come and revamp our set up as it's clearly not working

Instead of going through the old boys network who don't rock the boat but have a cheek moaning about the standard of player

Start using the SKY money for improving our game

:lol:

Thanks for that. 

PS FFS don't mention SKY. :rolleyes:

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, Hambud said:

I don't complain about sky not buying scottish football. I complain about sky picking and choosing which leagues to make ridiculously strong at the cost of others.

I understand that but surely much of the blame must lie with the Scottish football authorities who seem to settle for tuppeny ha`penny  TV contracts.  The bargaining & negotiation powers of Reagan , Doncaster et al must surely be questioned.

For what its worth , i dont have Sky , i dont like Sky , i have personally found  Sky to be lying Bastards in the past and i dont particularly want to deal with them again.

I would be more annoyed that ITV / STV  etc have chosen to support the English FA while totally missing out the other home nations.

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Considering you post in this thread on a regular basis really makes you look like a rather foolish frog. :lol:

Hop off and spread your happy opinions somewhere else.

Cannie wait till tomorrow, Liverpool v Man Utd, smashing.  :byebye

Ah, English football, your REAL interest. your bill is in the post, lol.

Personally I'm neither pleased nor disappointed by WGS's departure. His campaign was fecked in the early fixtures yet we almost crept in the back door because of improvements in the later crunch matches. No doubt in my mind that the more recent results were encouraging.

However I am delighted to see that the horrible f**kwit ex-Morton moron that WGS chose as his number two Mark McGhee has found himself back signing on for jobseeker's allowance. Utter wankpot of a human being !

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

Personally I'm neither pleased nor disappointed by WGS's departure. His campaign was fecked in the early fixtures yet we almost crept in the back door because of improvements in the later crunch matches. No doubt in my mind that the more recent results were encouraging.

However I am delighted to see that the horrible f**kwit ex-Morton moron that WGS chose as his number two Mark McGhee has found himself back signing on for jobseeker's allowance. Utter wankpot of a human being !

I`m getting the feeling you dont like him

Guest TPAFKATS
Bet 365 have Moyes as fav, 11/8, with MacKay next at 9/2 and 3rd Allardyce at 12/1. [emoji38]

I genuinely think we need to look to a non Scot. The last few managers and the current Scots candidates all have that defensive dourness to them. Not sure if it's a Largs thing?

Allerdyce though? He would be great for 6-9 months, get some decent results from shite performances and then piss off at the first job offer from England's top league.

I would drop my non Scot view if Sir Alex showed an intetest though [emoji106]