Scotland Football Club

shull

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Out of Smith and Mcleish I would favour Mcleish but would prefer it was neither.

McLeish was certainly doing a great job but jumped ship as soon as an English club came sniffing, which left a bad taste for many Scotland supporters.

Who would I prefer, doesn't matter a jot, as it's completely nothing to do with me.

I'll sit back and get interested when the new manager is named. 

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

McLeish was certainly doing a great job but jumped ship as soon as an English club came sniffing, which left a bad taste for many Scotland supporters.

Who would I prefer, doesn't matter a jot, as it's completely nothing to do with me.

I'll sit back and get interested when the new manager is named. 

Walter also walked away when the call from Ibrox came. On that basis I would deem him unsuitable to be re-hired and he can GTF

23 minutes ago, Desnold said:

Walter also walked away when the call from Ibrox came. On that basis I would deem him unsuitable to be re-hired and he can GTF

FWIW I doubt Smith is the front runner.

Also, your, or my, opinion, doesn't really matter a feck, what will be will be.

Wait till the decision is made, then we can all start pouring our scorn on the unfortunate new manager. :wink:

Edited by faraway saint

Sort out the multiple committee muddle that fronts up our game, make it a single board, get a national manager and give him or her or transitional gender neutral a five year contract, blood the youth and get on with it.
This national team is still playing second fiddle to the glasgow clubs pissing contest.
Scottish football in its current guise is tiresome and pointless.

On 06/02/2018 at 11:37 AM, faraway saint said:

FWIW I doubt Smith is the front runner.

Also, your, or my, opinion, doesn't really matter a feck, what will be will be.

Wait till the decision is made, then we can all start pouring our scorn on the unfortunate new manager. :wink:

Shockeroony, Smith rules himself out. :lol:

The frenzy, led by the red tops, on here was just the usual, bollox paper talk and swallowed by plenty.  :rolleyes:

Guest TPAFKATS
Shockeroony, Smith rules himself out. [emoji38]
The frenzy, led by the red tops, on here was just the usual, bollox paper talk and swallowed by plenty.  :rolleyes:
He claims he's not interested due to how sfa have been conducting themselves.
According to Raman.