Scotland Football Club

shull

Just now, Cornwall_Saint said:

Good thing you ain’t Greek. Losing 3-1 at home to Armenia atm. And unlike Scotland who won their Nations League C, the Greeks came 3rd in a 4 team group.

I imagine the Greek elvis is on a killing spree right now.

Can you ask him to come over here and see to our moron version? 😉

Just now, herman_munster said:

Even though we have been defeated there are a lot of positives to take

from tonight, a bit of pride has been restored. 

Decent defence performance. Very difficult to get forward against them. 

Ah well. 3 

Did you watch the game on Saturday?
You're now showing faith in BBC pundits? 🤣
McLean doesn't work hard enough IMO, tonight wasn't a game suited to him, Saturday was and he was invisible for most of the game. 

"McLean doesn't work hard enough" was the most common complaint when he was at Saints too... By "fans" who expected him to fail at Dons.

Well he was a stand out at one of the top three teams in Scotland and one of the best players in a Norwich team winning promotion to the Premiership.

Heaven help the opposition if he decides to try!

The same accusations were made towards Starky! He did not bad at better teams too.

12 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

"McLean doesn't work hard enough" was the most common complaint when he was at Saints too... By "fans" who expected him to fail at Dons.

Well he was a stand out at one of the top three teams in Scotland and one of the best players in a Norwich team winning promotion to the Premiership.

Heaven help the opposition if he decides to try!

The same accusations were made towards Starky! He did not bad at better teams too.

Did you watch the game on Saturday? (For the umpteenth time)

Just because people mention something about a player doesn't mean it's not true.

I mentioned in another thread today I have a lot of time for McLean.

IMO he doesn't work hard enough, can't tackle but has the ability to make a great pass.....................he slid a good ball through to Fraser tonight.

Did you watch the game on Saturday? (For the umpteenth time)
Just because people mention something about a player doesn't mean it's not true.
I mentioned in another thread today I have a lot of time for McLean.
IMO he doesn't work hard enough, can't tackle but has the ability to make a great pass.....................he slid a good ball through to Fraser tonight.
Why the obsession with Saturday? I have already aggreed/conceded that he had a poor game?

Not sure why you are harking on about it or trying to use one game to make a point... or even what that point is!

He was poor on Saturday... I would have kept faith with him and played him tonight.

You would have dropped him.

The newly appointed Scotland manager agreed with me!

6 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Why the obsession with Saturday? I have already aggreed/conceded that he had a poor game?

Not sure why you are harking on about it or trying to use one game to make a point... or even what that point is!

He was poor on Saturday... I would have kept faith with him and played him tonight.

You would have dropped him.

The newly appointed Scotland manager agreed with me!

Obsession with Saturday.....................It's a Scotland thread, not a Kenny McLean thread. 

Harking on...................you veered onto a defensive set of posts, having the audacity to bring in Kenny Dalglish and Billy Stark. 

Quite why when my point was McLean was invisible in a game when it was, IMO, set up for him to shine.

THAT was my point, it was you who chose to make it about McLean as a player, not his performance against Cyprus. 

You then looked at the BBC when it was plainly obvious they were talking mince, if you were watching the game.

He did play tonight, not a game set up for him as he's not a worker IMO.

How did he play tonight, hard to say as he was hardly involved like most of the midfield?

Here's a post from the Norwich forum about tonight......................."Did our Kenny touch the ball? "

Not entirely his fault IMO as we were under real pressure and resorted to hoofing it, a Scottish trait. 

I think we're done here. 

You seem to think you and Steve Clarke are as one. 

• 1 month later...
19 minutes ago, southsidebud said:

Got my tickets for the four Hampden games in Euro 2020 ballot. Now just need Scotland to get there!

Worst case there will still be good to attend an International finals tournament (as I never have before).

Did anyone else take the punt?

How much ? 

• 4 weeks later...