Scotland Football Club

shull

3 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Agree to a certain extent but this isn't a surprise.

We have struggled to really show any threat for a while now.

Plenty of possession, did their goalie have any real saves to make....................I must have missed it.

The stupid lady presenter was crowing that we've not lost for 4 games in a row....................................yipee. :lol:

Roll on Monday, get into the Checks. :rolleyes:

For all the talented midfielders Scotland have, there's very little cutting edge. 

Maybe the Cheques will come down with the covid and we'll be awarded the points. 

11 hours ago, linwood buddie said:

That full back matched Forrest for pace the whole game, you would have thought that would be sorted but nope.

Should have been the first person off.

The midfield was dreadful McGregor so far off the pace it was unreal while our best central mid was playing right back

I thought Dykes did okay considering there was no one near him supporting

Tiernay had a decent game at the back while Robertson was just as bad as Forrest so no crosses where coming in out wide

Israel where the better team and we should be happy with the point

1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

If the match cannot be rescheduled, the Uefa control, ethics and disciplinary body will take a decision on the matter. The national association that is responsible for the match not taking place or not being played in full will be declared to have forfeited the match unless both or none of the teams is/are responsible, meaning the match cannot be declared as forfeited.

This could be Scotlands  best result in years. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

8 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I strongly suspect a dowfing of the highest order will be meted out on Monday.

Whilst desisting to suggest a comment like that ought to condemn you to visiting Ibrox or Parkhead, I have to agree with your opinion (assuming a dowfing means heavy defeat,lol). I think ex Saint Steve Clarke may have been found out and couldn’t help but notice how him and his sidekick looked so dejected when caught on tv highlights. To continually pick mostly the same players time after time, following abject performances, whether you think they are the best players, seems to fly in the face of logic. It may be worth pointing out to SC that players like Robertson (probably the most serial underperformer) does not have a “contract” as a Scotland player and can be dropped from the team. There are dozens of players who can be called on in this country who could not do worse than the current lot. Unfortunately none of them play for Saints though.

32 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Whilst desisting to suggest a comment like that ought to condemn you to visiting Ibrox or Parkhead, I have to agree with your opinion (assuming a dowfing means heavy defeat,lol). I think ex Saint Steve Clarke may have been found out and couldn’t help but notice how him and his sidekick looked so dejected when caught on tv highlights. To continually pick mostly the same players time after time, following abject performances, whether you think they are the best players, seems to fly in the face of logic. It may be worth pointing out to SC that players like Robertson (probably the most serial underperformer) does not have a “contract” as a Scotland player and can be dropped from the team. There are dozens of players who can be called on in this country who could not do worse than the current lot. Unfortunately none of them play for Saints though.

An all round decent post other than the opening statement.

Thinking Scotland will lose does not condemn you to Ibrox or Parkhead.

Saying you’re not interested in Scotland games because they are not successful and do not have high profile players sort of does. 

However, despite said silly opening remark, I have saw fit to dispense you a like. Enjoy this rare moment. 

40 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

An all round decent post other than the opening statement.

Thinking Scotland will lose does not condemn you to Ibrox or Parkhead.

Saying you’re not interested in Scotland games because they are not successful and do not have high profile players sort of does. 

However, despite said silly opening remark, I have saw fit to dispense you a like. Enjoy this rare moment. 

Hi, much appreciated.👍

14 minutes ago, freethinker said:

Every match where we have two left backs in the Squad, one should play at left back and the other should be understudy and definitely be a substitute.

Fecking ridiculous that one is played out of position in an International team.

If we have two cracking goalies, do we play one as a centre forward just to give him a game.

Shite Scotland

In fairness I don’t think KT playing at centre back was really the root of our problems last night.