Scotland Football Club

shull

21 minutes ago, Cumbriansaint72 said:

We've not been that bad, imo once again I think it's the formation again being this bloody awful 352 wingback crap.

I disagree, we created at least 6 or 7 decent chances, our finishing was woeful.

Add in one of our best players, McGinn, was disappointing tonight, hopefully saving his best for Tuesday. 

• shull changed the title to Austria v Scotland World Cup Qualifier
1 minute ago, Slash said:

Sorry. Not using it as an excuse, but it *may* well have had an effect on his usual dynamic performance. As long as he is back to his best on Tuesday. 

Let’s be honest the performance of all the players was well below what we would expect against a team as low down the rankings as Moldova. This is a team that has conceded 16 goals already in this campaign. 

Let us hope that the failure to take these chances does not come back to bite us on the bum.

Saying that if we can take our chances against Austria and beat them, then we can start to get the fat lady to starts singing “Doh ray me!” just to annoy the fcuk out of moaning faced Joe who hates to see Scotland do well.

Now where’s my tartan see you Joe tammy?

They, Moldova, did leak 8 in the one game against Denmark, who, themselves struggled to a narrow 0-1 win last night against the Islands of Faroe. 

The performance last night, finishing apart, IMO, wasn't that bad.

As I indicated, on another night it could have been 5 or 6 and we would have been quite happy, same performance, just not hitting the target from some sitters. 

I agree Austria game, at this stage, is a must win, then it's all heading to probably a dramatic game against fecking Israel who we just can't shake off.

Aye, Joe's utter drivel is beyond tedious, strange from an adult, more to be expected from a deranged teenager. 

image.png.8f2e81d0e2b950c9e874670f19308dc4.png

On 9/4/2021 at 11:37 PM, Slash said:

Let’s remember he had Covid-19 in the last week. I actually thought he was our best player first half.

Firstly, why make an excuse for a player when he should never have been considered for this game. In addition, he is vastly overrated and spends most of the game on his backside. The blame lies with Clarke for persisting with duds time and time again. Watch out for his “ not a must win game “ for tomorrow. Laughable if it was not serious. 

4 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Firstly, why make an excuse for a player when he should never have been considered for this game. In addition, he is vastly overrated and spends most of the game on his backside. The blame lies with Clarke for persisting with duds time and time again. Watch out for his “ not a must win game “ for tomorrow. Laughable if it was not serious. 

Noticed you didn't post after the game.

Only post when we don't win. 

#fanny. 

6 hours ago, Slash said:

Why should McGinn not play?

Ok so who are the duds in the squad ?

And who would you replace them with?

You probably never even watched the game. Too busy playing FIFA on your PlayStation. 

I will answer, despite your rude reply. McGinn had been isolating for over a week and wasn’t fit to play. He was removed after an hour or so. I saw the highlights as I don’t have Sky tv but listened on radio as well. The duds are the players who missed quite a few “sitters” and I include the player who has been the most unsuccessful captain for Scotland, ever. No one should be considered undroppable. 

On 9/6/2021 at 5:52 PM, Saint@Johnstone said:

I will answer, despite your rude reply. McGinn had been isolating for over a week and wasn’t fit to play. He was removed after an hour or so. I saw the highlights as I don’t have Sky tv but listened on radio as well. The duds are the players who missed quite a few “sitters” and I include the player who has been the most unsuccessful captain for Scotland, ever. No one should be considered undroppable. 

:lol: