Scotland Football Club

shull

21 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Cracking wee tune anyway emoji23.png 

This tune will almost certainly be sung at games emoji2.png

I won’t lie, I’ve shed a few tears on a few occasions today whilst playing these two songs -as I was driving

[/url] 

U are not a football fan, wouldn't want the likes of u near me at a game. Only interested in joining in with other fuds. No interest in result or what it means...Tartan army are not football fans.

U are not a football fan, wouldn't want the likes of u near me at a game. Only interested in joining in with other fuds. No interest in result or what it means...Tartan army are not football fans.

Is it school holidays in Scotland?

We are discussing how we feel and the atmosphere around games.

We have spoken about the game/tactics & drama already.

Broaden your horizons, not everything connected to football happens on the pitch.

This still hasn't sunk in yet.

Marshall's face after that save when he realised we had won was priceless.

The sportscene video on the BBC now showing Thommo and the boys from off the ball celebrating when the save was made. Brilliant.

I fully expect them to be absolutely switched on come the game on Sunday and I can see us winning that. Slovakia have achieved their goal last night and they are out of this group.

If everyone is fit and we play like that in the Euros, we really shouldn't be fearing anyone.

16 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

This still hasn't sunk in yet.

Marshall's face after that save when he realised we had won was priceless.

The sportscene video on the BBC now showing Thommo and the boys from off the ball celebrating when the save was made. Brilliant.

I fully expect them to be absolutely switched on come the game on Sunday and I can see us winning that. Slovakia have achieved their goal last night and they are out of this group.

If everyone is fit and we play like that in the Euros, we really shouldn't be fearing anyone.

It's given so many people such a lift at a time when many are feeling a bit low.

It's worked it's magic on me so much I think I love you. :lol:

44 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Is it school holidays in Scotland?

We are discussing how we feel and the atmosphere around games.

We have spoken about the game/tactics & drama already.

Broaden your horizons, not everything connected to football happens on the pitch.

Don't take God (did I really say that) seriously.

He's a shock jock, always has been.

Harmless.