Scotland Football Club

shull

4 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

Actually!!! He is mate. 

Are you his dad? 

Are you suffering from memory loss and seeing what you want to see?

he defends high up, covers a lot of ground but, as I've said, final ball, the headliner, lets him down.

I'd have Patterson playing all day long but not as bad as you are trying to make him out. 

11 minutes ago, guinness said:

Fear we will sit back and try to hold on. Asking for trouble.

Not so sure, certainly not for the next 25-30 mins, if it's still the same score they will crank it up and we'll need to use our subs to our advantage.

Give us another goal, a wee bot of a cushion, then I can relax a wee bit.

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Are you suffering from memory loss and seeing what you want to see?

he defends high up, covers a lot of ground but, as I've said, final ball, the headliner, lets him down.

I'd have Patterson playing all day long but not as bad as you are trying to make him out. 

You nailed here! Quick translation of that is........ He is a headless chicken who loses possession almost everytime he receives the ball. 

I'll put it another way, he is the weakest and least talented player in our starting X1. Surely you can't deny that? 

2 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

You nailed here! Quick translation of that is........ He is a headless chicken who loses possession almost everytime he receives the ball. 

I'll put it another way, he is the weakest and least talented player in our starting X1. Surely you can't deny that? 

We're done, you are a blind boo boy who ignores everything but the bits you WANT to see. :byebye

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

We're done, you are a blind boo boy who ignores everything but the bits you WANT to see. :byebye

Boo boy???

The rest of the team deserve to be there and have played pretty well tonight. However, O'Donnell is just miles out of his depth and I  cringe everytime he gets the ball. If he was international standard, he wouldn't be at Motherwell. I am so happy we have Patterson. 

3 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

Boo boy???

The rest of the team deserve to be there and have played pretty well tonight. However, O'Donnell is just miles out of his depth and I  cringe everytime he gets the ball. If he was international standard, he wouldn't be at Motherwell. I am so happy we have Patterson. 

Here's an, easy, instance, O'Donnel just through a few minutes ago, hits the target, not great bit, hey ho.

Robertson has blazed quite a few over the bar in recent game, woosh, forgotten.

Tierney, a great player IMO, had a nightmare against the Danes, no mention. 

Aye, open you eyes, O'Donnel isn't great going forward but does a job as a defender.

8 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

Boo boy???

Think Patterson will be become a very good player but he is not there yet.o'donell has done ok.

10 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

Boo boy???

ALL you've done in this thread is post about how bad O'Donnel is, absolutely NOTHING about the game or other players.

Think that  firmly puts you in the "boo boy" bracket.

Back to the game, great save from Gordon and a decent chance for Adams. 

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Here's an, easy, instance, O'Donnel just through a few minutes ago, hits the target, not great bit, hey ho.

Robertson has blazed quite a few over the bar in recent game, woosh, forgotten.

Tierney, a great player IMO, had a nightmare against the Danes, no mention. 

Aye, open you eyes, O'Donnel isn't great going forward but does a job as a defender.

The best compliment I can give O'Donnel is that he is a good honest professional.... A trier!!! But he lacks any sort of composure at this level. He is NOT an international standard player. He is a half-decent premier league fullback at best. Nothing more! 

Well the guid news is I have a ticket for the Israel game.  

I was at the Moldova game, couldnae work the funny code thing, took me ages, when I turned round a huge queue had appeared behind me.  Can I have a ticket for the turnstyle with a wee wummen on it?

Enjoyed that tonight, C'mon Scotland!!!!!!