Scotland Football Club

shull

Only saw highlights, as Scotland refuse to broadcast games on normal tv. Some decent moves but lucky to get a draw, although the goalie made a few good saves. Have a feeling the team will fail to qualify for the WC but if they do, a vast improvement is required unless a repeat of the Euros is to be avoided. No players from the English lower leagues please. 

2 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Only saw highlights, as Scotland refuse to broadcast games on normal tv. Some decent moves but lucky to get a draw, although the goalie made a few good saves. Have a feeling the team will fail to qualify for the WC but if they do, a vast improvement is required unless a repeat of the Euros is to be avoided. No players from the English lower leagues please. 

You must be sick we're undefeated in 8 games? :lol:

9 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Anyone realistically think Scotland will qualify ?

I do

I don’t think the Ukraine game will be played and I think we’ll beat the Welsh in what could/should be a brilliant game 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

7 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Hard to say how the process will pan out.

Do we potentially have 2 more wins to offer ?

I’m uncertain at this stage but Wales now have an advantage for sure in the play off final.

I'm baffled why you think we don't have 2 more wins in us?

I do agree, and have said so previously, that allowing the Wales game to be played last week gives them a slight advantage. 

29 minutes ago, HSS said:

I do

I don’t think the Ukraine game will be played and I think we’ll beat the Welsh in what could/should be a brilliant game 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

No reason (other than possibly Gareth Bale) that we shouldn’t. Ukraine now an unknown quantity.

10 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Apologies, mobile signal was playing up

I believe we can win, my concern is this is Scotland

Will lady luck be against us ?

I don't buy "this is Scotland/St Mirren" line, it's about form and we're as strong as we've been for many a long year. 

I can see, as HSS suggested, Ukraine being unable to play and then, again as HSS said, s cracking game against Wales. 

Whatever happens Clarke has given the support some pride back, obviously qualifying would really give him, and the players, real credit. 

Just now, antrin said:

54.2k posts from you!  :lol:

Do you pay someone to polish your Brass Neck?!

I know your blinded but even an old dimwit like you should be able to see the difference between what the forum spammer is up to?

Thicky adds the square root of feck all to most of the threads he posts in, his frenzy earlier this morning was classic, exactly what he was sin binned for under his previous user name.

You keep firing in, I do  love a laugh. :lol:

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I know your blinded but even an old dimwit like you should be able to see the difference between what the forum spammer is up to?

Thicky adds the square root of feck all to most of the threads he posts in, his frenzy earlier this morning was classic, exactly what he was sin binned for under his previous user name.

You keep firing in, I do  love a laugh. :lol:

And I love you too. Might I ask why you were sin binned? Seems to be a straightforward question. As to the quality of the content, I will leave it to others to judge. As far as I see you do post a lot. Lots seem to be repetitive, aggressive or demeaning to others and/or consist of those eloquent emojis. By the way, this thread is about Scotland and the World Cup. I hope we get there.

Edited by Rascal