Scotland Football Club

shull

4 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

You're hanging about with Ricky too much starting to tell porkies... you don't have any pals  :lol: 

Oh dear. How is the tennis going?

Have I ever told you about my visit to the royal box sat Wimbledon? No?  Just as well….it never happened.

Edited by Rascal

I notice now that Clarke has began to react very poorly in interviews. Strachan-esque in his demeanour and with similar insolence when asked a question. Having been given a contract extension in the middle of a bad run of games, it has been mooted that dismissing him would be too expensive to consider. Even ignoring the fact that most international managers usually fall on their swords after failure to qualify for tournaments, are we then to accept Clarke’s failure as being with no consequences ? Seems like the old “I take full responsibility for the results etc”, whilst continuing in his post. Now where have I heard that excuse recently ? Mmmm.

I haven't actually seen any decent games yet. Even games like Germany Vs England are flat. Hats off to ROI they found another gear against us, but they too looked spent in the games before.  I can't blame a lot of players seeing these nations league games as anything but a chore and a lot of folk I speak to say they can't be arsed watching as they are a bit footballed out. 

35 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

I notice now that Clarke has began to react very poorly in interviews. Strachan-esque in his demeanour and with similar insolence when asked a question. Having been given a contract extension in the middle of a bad run of games, it has been mooted that dismissing him would be too expensive to consider. Even ignoring the fact that most international managers usually fall on their swords after failure to qualify for tournaments, are we then to accept Clarke’s failure as being with no consequences ? Seems like the old “I take full responsibility for the results etc”, whilst continuing in his post. Now where have I heard that excuse recently ? Mmmm.

He’s never really been a cuddly, touchy-feely kinda guy, has he?  A brief broad smile was his most jubilant expression.

I’ve always appreciated that he knew how crazily tough it might be, to achieve success but he has turned the ship and it was getting results.

Cannae win them all.

(writing that as someone who’s fallen out of love with International fitba… and didnae know till Sunday that Scotland was playing Ireland.)

Since it has been agreed upon

that scotland ate shite at football

why are thousands of scots going

to Armenia tonight?

After booing the national team in Dublin are thousands of scots going to Armenia to watch a football match?

Its a real countdown conundrum

Cracking Up Lol GIF

2 minutes ago, renfrew156 said:

Since it has been agreed upon

that scotland ate shite at football

why are thousands of scots going

to Armenia tonight?

After booing the national team in Dublin are thousands of scots going to Armenia to watch a football match?

Its a real countdown conundrum

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Its called supporting your team, no matter what.

Next daft question?