Scotland Football Club

shull

37 minutes ago, elvis said:

I think we laid down for them it's the only explanation I can come up with after that performance.

Given the media's fawning, mawkish coverage of the Ukrainian team, I genuinely wouldn't be surprised if some players felt that they shouldn't try too hard - even if it was subliminal. The BBC commentator was saying towards the end that he anticipated more urgency from the Scotland side.

Cymru am Byth.  

3 hours ago, elvis said:

I think we laid down for them it's the only explanation I can come up with after that performance.

No we never. Technically the Ukrainian team are far superior. They are higher up the rankings and deservedly so. 
Our team selection and tactics can be questioned but they are still a better team than Scotland.

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just about over last night's disappointment. 

A shame to go out playing way below our best.

If we'd played really well and lost I'd have been OK but the manner in which we went out leaves a bad taste.

Suppose McGinn can't do much about the shape of his heid.  😉

It’s done, it’s gone. Time to move on. Some good games coming up in the Nations League.

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FFS, EVERY thread, the square root of feck all. 🙈

Tickets for Scotland v Armenia on sale now in case you are interested in going to a match. Oh….forgot….as you have reminded us a number of times you will be in Tenerife.

Still trying to find somewhere to watch the game, two attempts have produced the same as rascals posts, feck all.
One last attempt, fingers crossed. 

I’ve very unusually and genuinely still not got over last week defeat yet.

It’s really bothered me [emoji2] still gutted

Channel 4 are showing ALL the English group games in Nations League so if you want Germany v England tonight you’ll find it there.

I’ve no desire to watch Scotland just now

ETA

Premier Sports showing Scotland games ( apologies if already mentioned)

1 minute ago, Scott-Leeds said:

I’ve very unusually and genuinely still not got over last week defeat yet.

It’s really bothered me emoji2.png still gutted

Channel 4 are showing ALL the English group games in Nations League so if you want Germany v England tonight you’ll find it there.

I’ve no desire to watch Scotland just now

Man up. 🤪

No interest in any other games while on holiday, Mrs Faraway puts up with more than enough football when we're at home. 🙊