Scotland Football Club

shull

FIFA are "analysing" incidents in Scotland's 1-0 World Cup qualifying win over Slovenia on Sunday, and with Scott Brown having been accused of stamping by Jasmin Kurtic, there is concern the Celtic skipper could be banned for the match against England in June

Hope they look at the knee in the back incident on Griffiths , we would have won by a couple if he had stayed on.

• 1 month later...

Now that Saints are safe - I'm looking forward to this game.

I got our tickets in this week :)

My son is looking forward to it - especially since he found out that this will be the first England game for the both of us - yes at 45 I will be experiencing my first clash with the auld enemy in the flesh.

Hopefully they are complacent and we can create a shock that re-ignite the campaign.

COYS(cots)

15 hours ago, southsidebud said:

Now that Saints are safe - I'm looking forward to this game.

I got our tickets in this week :)

My son is looking forward to it - especially since he found out that this will be the first England game for the both of us - yes at 45 I will be experiencing my first clash with the auld enemy in the flesh.

Hopefully they are complacent and we can create a shock that re-ignite the campaign.

COYS(cots)

After our last result, surprisingly, we are back in with a shout but we must get something from this game. A loss and we're gone so, fingers crossed, let's get right into them from the first whistle.

• 2 weeks later...