Scotland Football Club

shull

20 minutes ago, windae cleaner said:

How many times Fraser pulled out now

Get Harper of Malaga in the squad

I'd like to see Harper get a shot, keep seeing highlights of him on twitter, looks strong and direct. Maybe even Mallan. Maybe I'm just biased but he's looked in great form for Hibs

I'd like to see us go for pace on each wing - McGinn & Cairney holding with Morgan McGregor and Forrest attacking. 

Griffiths/Harper

Morgan McGregor Forrest

McGinn Cairney

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Why do Scottish people hold Scottish football in such low regard?

Harper has played a total of EIGHT games in the Spanish Segunda. He is nowhere near ready for international football.

Who would you prefer? 

Griffiths dropping out leaves you with J Russell (MLS), Naismith (old, Hearts),  Matt Phillips? (WBA, second touch is a tackle), McBurnie (Barnsley)

We've not exactly got an abundance of top level strikers...

I think Scotland will win 2-1.

Looking forward to the game. Hopefully we start with Naismith and Russell up front again.

Don't know much about Israel but the striker that played against Celtic in the Europa League game the other week looked ok - hence my decision to kindly award them a consolation goal :)

On 10/9/2018 at 8:49 PM, Doakes said:

Who would you prefer? 

Griffiths dropping out leaves you with J Russell (MLS), Naismith (old, Hearts),  Matt Phillips? (WBA, second touch is a tackle), McBurnie (Barnsley)

We've not exactly got an abundance of top level strikers...

Naismith, obviously.

31 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Is this game only on Sky ? No papers here today due to the rest and be thankful. Any highlights on later ? 

Highlights on Sportscene. 

Tonight BBC1 at 11.15.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Phew, where would you be without that rag? :byebye

Scouring the Daily Mail and maybe the Barrhead News, although the latter is very expensive. 

Would need to be a Library job. 

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 6:02 PM, Cornwall_Saint said:

Whereas Scotland are brilliant? :lol:

How do you translate "Israel are rank rotten" into "Scotland are brilliant"? Odd statement.

If FS thought Scotland were brilliant and Israel were rank rotten, then I'd suggest he'd be predicting a much larger scoreline than 0-2. But don't let the facts stand in the way of an opportunity to have a typically Scottish view of the Scottish national team.

Israel are indeed rank rotten. I reckon Avi Cohen and Ronnie Rosenthal could still get a game for them. I expect what I regard as a half decent Scotland team to beat them.

1-2 or 1-3. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2