Scotland Football Club

shull

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

You were trying so hard. :lol:

As John McInroe might have said: "You cannot be serious! "

The number of gramatical errors in your posts is astounding. 

You don't really want us pointing every one out.

You would be very busy correcting these. 

Now:I love the vagaries of the predictive text on my phone.  Always brings a response from an eager beaver or two. 

Edited by St.Ricky

The alias changes regularly, usually after making a complete cock of himself on here, but it's getting ever more desperate.Real attention seeking behaviour following me around looking for posts to quote and try to bait a reaction.

Sad

After making a fool of himself, yet again, the clueless fud, always desperate for my attention, replies to his own post! [emoji1]

What a saddo!

More bad news for Scotland fans  :zipit  England are now red hot favorites to win the 2022 world cup.

Bookmakers down south have had to slash England`s odds after floods of money was piled on Gareth Southgate`s boys after last nights demolition of Spain in there Nations league/friendly match in Seville.

Latest odds are.....

England     1/3

France        7/1

Brazil           8/1

Spain           10/1

Germany  10/1

Argentina 16/1

Italy              20/1

100/1    bar

For those looking for a bit of value on England,  16/1 is widely available outside England,

27 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

More bad news for Scotland fans  :zipit  England are now red hot favorites to win the 2022 world cup.

Bookmakers down south have had to slash England`s odds after floods of money was piled on Gareth Southgate`s boys after last nights demolition of Spain in there Nations league/friendly match in Seville.

Latest odds are.....

England     1/3

France        7/1

Brazil           8/1

Spain           10/1

Germany  10/1

Argentina 16/1

Italy              20/1

100/1    bar

For those looking for a bit of value on England,  16/1 is widely available outside England,

Exact odds for Scotland please? :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, linwood buddie said:

McLeish is pondering a Scotland recall for forgotten forward Steven Fletcher. (The Herald)

How bad does this get?

His recent record at club level is poor, surely we must have more choices? 

His scoring record at international level, in competitive matches, is much better than most would imagine. 

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

His recent record at club level is poor, surely we must have more choices? 

His scoring record at international level, in competitive matches, is much better than most would imagine. 

"I used to be uncertain -Now I'm not so sure" - F Man 

On the subject of how much of a reserve side we put out against Portugal, how would they have fared against:

Marshall - Hull

Bardsley - Burnley
Hanley - Norwich
Cooper - Leeds
Douglas - Leeds

Ritchie - Newcastle
Brown - Celtic
McArthur - Crystal Palace
Fraser - Bournemouth

Snodgrass - West Ham

Harper - Malaga

Subs-

Phillips- West Brom
Cairney - Fulham
Kingsley - Hull
Wallace - Millwall

14 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

On the subject of how much of a reserve side we put out against Portugal, how would they have fared against:

Marshall - Hull

Bardsley - Burnley
Hanley - Norwich
Cooper - Leeds
Douglas - Leeds

Ritchie - Newcastle
Brown - Celtic
McArthur - Crystal Palace
Fraser - Bournemouth

Snodgrass - West Ham

Harper - Malaga

Subs-

Phillips- West Brom
Cairney - Fulham
Kingsley - Hull
Wallace - Millwall

1) Brown has retired.

2) Adocating using a Celtic player is tantamount to supporting sectarianism. I'm just going by your rules. :lol:

1) Brown has retired. 2) Adocating using a Celtic player is tantamount to supporting sectarianism. I'm just going by your rules. default_laugh.png

Aye alright [emoji12]

My point is that the side we put out against Portugal wasn’t our 11 best players - retired or not.

I’d say that 10 of my 11 are better or as good as the side against Portugal. Robertson for Douglas the only exception.

You could maybe argue the keeper but Marshall was our first choice recently.

We have a lot of players who the manager is ignoring or who no longer want to play for us. We don’t have enough talent for that to happen!

As for Scott Brown, there is a fanny on this forum who keeps repeating that he’s done at international level. And many others have a similar opinion to the fool.

He may not be as good as he was, but he’s clearly better than any of our current midfielders. And his loss is definitely having an effect.

But you’re right. Advocating Brown or any other Septic players means I’m supporting sectarianism.

I hang my head in shame.