Scotland Football Club

shull

4 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

How do you know he did?

he said he did.  See his post above yours mentions, “ got internet”etc.  The post to which you replied. (Was that a trick question?)

Where did I accuse him of this dastardly deed? 
in the post to which I replied (Is that also a trick question?)

Why are you all of a sudden interested?

i wasn’t really.
I came onto this thread, realising Scotland had played las night and I wondered how they’d got on.

Saw the brief highlights last night after listening to some on radio. Despite some pundits trying to gloss over the awful showing, the proof was there to see. An Englishman crossed for an Australian to score , then the most overrated player ever was “tripped” in the box for our second undeserved penalty in a row. No doubt the same personnel will be classed as “tried and tested” for the next round of games and picked again. To be a supporter of Scotland and Saints, I must have done something in a previous life,lol.

1 hour ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Saw the brief highlights last night after listening to some on radio. Despite some pundits trying to gloss over the awful showing, the proof was there to see. An Englishman crossed for an Australian to score , then the most overrated player ever was “tripped” in the box for our second undeserved penalty in a row. No doubt the same personnel will be classed as “tried and tested” for the next round of games and picked again. To be a supporter of Scotland and Saints, I must have done something in a previous life,lol.

You can feck right off with this shite.

Another one on ignore.

8 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

For a man that's held a grudge for 4 years because I said Bear Grylls came across as a condescending prick you really have no shame. 😂😂😂

Whit?

Dunno wot you're on about.

You were an arse as faraway saint and you're still an arse with this escapee alias.  I recognised that aspect of the new alias, right away.

I don't begrudge you being an arse, but sometimes I feel I ought to remind you when you display arsery.

Here to help, you see.  :)

17 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

your attempts to win favour posting soundbites are embarrassing. 

Not only am I a lover not a fighter, I am also a leader not a follower.

I follow nobody.

Of all the things you could lay at my door, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone to agree with you that following the herd was one of them.

Not only am I a lover not a fighter, I am also a leader not a follower.
I follow nobody.
Of all the things you could lay at my door, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone to agree with you that following the herd was one of them.
Hope you got the wife's permission before posting that. [emoji6]

Israel, again, up next on 8th October.
Wouldn't like to predict anything at this stage.
Last 2 performances have been disappointing, with the defence a serious concern. 
I'm sure by the time the game comes round I'll be back being positive. [emoji106]

My view on the 2 games we just played is simple.

Taking the Czech covid thing out the equation as we now know, I’d of hoped to beat Israel & would have liked a point minimum away to Czechs so 4 from 6 points is very acceptable.

I honestly believe as something extra is at stake in next Israel game, the players will up their game.

Better times ahead.

Scotland 4-1 Israel

1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

A leader? :lol:

You only employ family so hardly any signs of a leader there.

You have nothing, except your high opinion of yourself, to prove you have any leadership skills or experience. 

You have started my day off on a bright note, I love a laugh. :lol:

You can only be a leader or a follower by nature and I clearly don't follow anyone.

I wasn't seeking your opinion, validation or judgment. Your response in bold is therefore worth precisely what I paid for it.

3 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

Your "go to" response in many threads.

You couldn't lead a thirsty horse to water. 😂😂😂 PS Just because you SAY you are not a follower does NOT make you a leader. 😂

I'm not interested in a discussion about this.

What the hell is wrong with you that you keep resorting to behaving like a complete twat?

Away and behave.

• 3 weeks later...