Scotland Football Club

shull

First time I’ve seen a whole Scotland game for some time and whilst Serbia were hopeless for the first70 mins or so, we were well on top. Game should have been wrapped up by that time and the sitter missed by Robertson (surely the most overrated player) summed up our Saints like inability to hit the net. However it eventually worked out despite the manager bringing on three absolute duds which turned the match in Serbias favour. He really has to ditch a few from that squad or forget about doing well at the finals . This game summed up what it’s like to support saints and Scotland. Things come good every couple of decades,lol.

First time I’ve seen a whole Scotland game for some time and whilst Serbia were hopeless for the first70 mins or so, we were well on top. Game should have been wrapped up by that time and the sitter missed by Robertson (surely the most overrated player) summed up our Saints like inability to hit the net. However it eventually worked out despite the manager bringing on three absolute duds which turned the match in Serbias favour. He really has to ditch a few from that squad or forget about doing well at the finals . This game summed up what it’s like to support saints and Scotland. Things come good every couple of decades,lol.
Once a c**t, always a c**t. Some folk are clearly beyond help. I strongly suspect football isn't the sport for you.

42 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Yep we are still waiting for a post worth reading

So called "tartan army" aren't football fans...more interested in dressing up in kilts and playing "Brave-Heart". They don't reall care if Scotland win or lose as it's all just bravado and "look at me". They actually put real football fans off from going to games. Always found it difficult to support Scotland because of these clowns but got behind them last night. 

So called "tartan army" aren't football fans...more interested in dressing up in kilts and playing "Brave-Heart". They don't reall care if Scotland win or lose as it's all just bravado and "look at me". They actually put real football fans off from going to games. Always found it difficult to support Scotland because of these clowns but got behind them last night. 

Nice to see you’re a Fan(ny)

Obviously ur a party skirt wearing everybody look at me!

Absolutely love the atmosphere generated by Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 fans - regardless of what they wear.

I’ve explained in great detail to other nationalities of people I know what it means to be Scottish, but ultimately, words don’t capture it, it’s a feeling, a great feeling [emoji4]

We win together, We lose together, We stand together

C’mon Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 hours ago, Scott-Leeds said:

Remember fans in stadiums ?

Enjoy this as we will sing our hearts out on the big stage return

I was in that crowd. Went to get hot dog for me and my two pals just before kick off. After I’d bought the food I couldnae find my way back to my seat. Watched the game by myself and ate all 3 hotdogs. 
Fans were immense that night. 
it was also the night if this glorious TV moment. 

I was in that crowd. Went to get hot dog for me and my two pals just before kick off. After I’d bought the food I couldnae find my way back to my seat. Watched the game by myself and ate all 3 hotdogs. 
Fans were immense that night. 
it was also the night if this glorious TV moment. 

Christian Christian...... [emoji23]

This will be ringing out, hopefully, around Hampden and Wembley next year.............................what a tune.   

Cracking wee tune anyway [emoji23] 

This tune will almost certainly be sung at games [emoji2]

I won’t lie, I’ve shed a few tears on a few occasions today whilst playing these two songs -as I was driving

[/url]