Scotland Football Club

shull

I fear we will lose heavily but will beat Croatia  in the last game but still end up 4th.

On the plus side Hendry Paterson and Gilmour points to a better future, but we need to unearth a better striker.

This has been the problem for years., time the SFA started a striking academy 

48 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

I fear we will lose heavily but will beat Croatia  in the last game but still end up 4th.

On the plus side Hendry Paterson and Gilmour points to a better future, but we need to unearth a better striker.

Fear it will be a ‘what if’ on these players starting, especially Gilmour. 

If we beat Croatia then we’ll finish 3rd as it’s on the head to head when teams finish on the same points - unless all 3 teams end up on 3 points having beating each other then it’ll be goal difference and we’ll probably finish 4th

52 minutes ago, Charlotte Saint said:

If we beat Croatia then we’ll finish 3rd as it’s on the head to head when teams finish on the same points - unless all 3 teams end up on 3 points having beating each other then it’ll be goal difference and we’ll probably finish 4th

Even coming third with 3pts is no guarantee of getting into last 16

I doubt, and hope Gordon isn't between the sticks, not nearly commanding enough.
Marshal has been, despite getting caught out last Monday, a safer stronger keeper.
I agree on McTominay, has more to offer in a more attacking role, probably only see him in the position if we're chasing the game. 
This team looks more likely to me.......................
Marshall; Hendry, Hanley, Tierney; Forrest, McGinn, McTominay, Armstrong, Robertson; Dykes, Adams.
Another poor line up imo.
Edit to add not yours the real one.

5 hours ago, Charlotte Saint said:

if your aunty had bollocks she would be your uncle cat dancing GIF