Scotland Football Club

shull

Who was the big guy playing up front for England tonight ? He was fonking useless from the first minute until he was subbed near the end. His shirt said KANE on the back but based on that invisible display he wouldn't get a start for St Mirren in a bounce game.

Get Dykes off he's a waste of a shirt.
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

FOFF ya walloper!

Special mention for O'Donnell, outstanding. 

Agree O'Donnell had a good game apart from the error that nearly let Shaw in. Some minor tinkering required for game against croatia. Would put O'Donnell back to right back, drop McGregor again, put in Patterson on the right and put Gilmour more central basically due to the threat of Perisic. Would also prefer to see Nisbet up front with either Adams or Dykes.

2 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

Dykes was hopeless again. Nothing up front, just like Saints.

Maybe you should stay out of the pub before you post here. Dykes was A+ both as a target man and as defensive cover at corners. Considering the overall quality of the service he got up front I'd say he did really well. 

Just now, Wilbur said:

Maybe you should stay out of the pub before you post here. Dykes was A+ both as a target man and as defensive cover at corners. Considering the overall quality of the service he got up front I'd say he did really well. 

He's in the same brainless group as Elvis and Ronnie, leave him alone, not allowed to pick on the simple these days. 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He's in the same brainless group as Elvis and Ronnie, leave him alone, not allowed to pick on the simple these days. 

Thanks for the heads-up, I'll add this nitwit to my 'ON IGNORE' list. 

Have completed the bottle of Pinot Grigio I started at half time, had a couple of calls from English friends congratulating me on Scotland's performance and one more delighted at Pickford's performance than the rest of the team (once a mackem [emoji5]) looking forward to congratulating my colleagues on plucky England managing to hold the mighty Scotland to a nil nil draw [emoji3]

He never indicated they should start today. [emoji12]
It's an easy excuse, hail players who don't play, never mind a player who's hardly played all season. 
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] man of the match but -
"he never started champions league final"
"hardly played all season".

Oh dear.

8 hours ago, Wilbur said:

My sobriety confirmed Dykes to be hopeless. Admittedly a trier but well short of ability. A centre forward who can’t score. Where have we seen that before ?

I would not have picked Dykes before the game. But he proved me 100% wrong. Bullied and won headers all-night long, thought he had a great game and did what he was there to do. If folk cannot see what he brought to game last night then then can chuck watching fitba.

6 hours ago, shull said:

Would hate Grealish at my Club.

An absolute cheating diving cnut , among others.

I hate it.

Grealish is an outstanding footballer as well but his diving belongs in a swimming pool. I would book him every game for it until he stops it.