Scotland Football Club

shull

I still don't get it, he's been part of the group for quite some time, and, I have to assume, never been outside the Scotland camp?
How did HE catch it, how come no other players have it?

They're based in Middlesbrough, it's an English plot!! Just as an aside if we win 2-0 and England lose 1-0, they'll be in third spot.

1 hour ago, StanleySaint said:
1 hour ago, faraway saint said:
I still don't get it, he's been part of the group for quite some time, and, I have to assume, never been outside the Scotland camp?
How did HE catch it, how come no other players have it?

They're based in Middlesbrough, it's an English plot!! Just as an aside if we win 2-0 and England lose 1-0, they'll be in third spot.

Now that group scenario would be great, certainly would shut the entire depot up🤣🤣 well with one exception 🤣🤣🤣🤣

8 hours ago, billyg said:

I hope he goes with Turnbull. Another with a lot to learn , but he's a goal threat and an unknown quantity !

Overall I'd like to see McTominay further up but it's more likely he'll keep him at the back and go with A N Other. 

I agree that Turnbull has a goal in him, the decent thing is we have a decent squad and choices, not been like that for quite a while. 

10 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Other teams have done their job, over to you Scotland… what could possibly go wrong? 😂

🇧🇪🇩🇰🇦🇹 

Yep.

Those results last night mean we are guaranteed to qualify if we win even by a single goal.

Still hopeful of finishing second but let's be honest, we'll be playing a top team no matter where we finish. We should be very confident of getting through tonight. At home.  In front of our own fans. Don't get many better chances than this at this level.

If we win tonight and finish 2nd in the group, we would play second in Group E.  If we finish 3rd, it goes like this (with the most likely, IMO, being the red one) -

Round of 16 Pairings

3rd-Place Teams vs. B1 vs. C1 vs. E1 vs. F1
A, B, C, D A3 D3 B3 C3
A, B, C, E A3 E3 B3 C3
A, B, C, F A3 F3 B3 C3
A, B, D, E D3 E3 A3 B3
A, B, D, F D3 F3 A3 B3
A, B, E, F E3 F3 B3 A3
A, C, D, E E3 D3 C3 A3
A, C, D, F F3 D3 C3 A3
A, C, E, F E3 F3 C3 A3
A, D, E, F E3 F3 D3 A3
B, C, D, E E3 D3 B3 C3
B, C, D, F F3 D3 C3 B3
B, C, E, F F3 E3 C3 B3
B, D, E, F F3 E3 D3 B3
C, D, E, F F3 E3 D3 C3

Switzerland (from Group A) are already through, so it can't be any of those below the red one so I've "muted" those options, plus the ones that don't include our group.  So 2 chances of playing Belgium, 3 chances of playing The Netherlands and 1 chance of playing the Group E winners (which would be my preference if we finish 3rd).  No chance of us playing France, Germany or Portugal.

So, essentially, one of Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain or Sweden.  But, as Finland are bottom of the 3rd place finishers at the moment, the chances are that they won't qualify so, if they don't, it definitely won't be Belgium.

Hope we don't f**k it up now. :lol:

Edited by Slarti

36 minutes ago, Slarti said:

If we win tonight and finish 2nd in the group, we would play second in Group E.  If we finish 3rd, it goes like this (with the most likely, IMO, being the red one) -

Round of 16 Pairings

3rd-Place Teams vs. B1 vs. C1 vs. E1 vs. F1
A, B, C, D A3 D3 B3 C3
A, B, C, E A3 E3 B3 C3
A, B, C, F A3 F3 B3 C3
A, B, D, E D3 E3 A3 B3
A, B, D, F D3 F3 A3 B3
A, B, E, F E3 F3 B3 A3
A, C, D, E E3 D3 C3 A3
A, C, D, F F3 D3 C3 A3
A, C, E, F E3 F3 C3 A3
A, D, E, F E3 F3 D3 A3
B, C, D, E E3 D3 B3 C3
B, C, D, F F3 D3 C3 B3
B, C, E, F F3 E3 C3 B3
B, D, E, F F3 E3 D3 B3
C, D, E, F F3 E3 D3 C3

Switzerland (from Group A) are already through, so it can't be any of those below the red one so I've "muted" those options, plus the ones that don't include our group.  So 2 chances of playing Belgium, 3 chances of playing The Netherlands and 1 chance of playing the Group E winners (which would be my preference if we finish 3rd).  No chance of us playing France, Germany or Portugal.

So, essentially, one of Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Slovakia, Spain or Sweden.  But, as Finland are bottom of the 3rd place finishers at the moment, the chances are that they won't qualify so, if they don't, it definitely won't be Belgium.

Hope we don't f**k it up now. :lol:

EH 

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

46 minutes ago, Saint@Johnstone said:

I agree with Turnbull. I feel Clarke will have a lot to answer for by picking only 3 centre forwards. This will be our undoing. 

Aye coz every other country has picked hunners. :hammer

England, guess what, 3 centre forwards.

Italy, guess what, 3 centre forward.

Cannie be bothered searching for any more, you're a tedious moron. :1eye

Edited by faraway saint