Scotland Football Club

shull

2 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

If we fail to go through  it's not down to this game ,he picked the wrong team in the first game.

It's a big ask tonight against World Cup runners up.

Why the first game and not this game?

It was a big ask last week too.

You're making no allowances for the nerves brought on by 23 years of expectation.

Edited by oaksoft

16 minutes ago, waldorf34 said:

If we fail to go through  it's not down to this game ,he picked the wrong team in the first game.

It's a big ask tonight against World Cup runners up.

You're making the classic mistake of letting the result cloud your judgement on the game/performance.

I'll assume you did watch it?

If so, you'd have seen we were equally as good as the Czechs, and while I didn't think we deserved to win, we certainly didn't deserve to lose, never mind by two.

It is a massive task tonight, I'll give you that, but England are ranked number 4 in the world, Croatia 14.

We were the better team on Friday night and there's a decent opportunity we can win this tonight as Clarke is the best manager we've had for many a year and, not to forget, we have possibly the strongest squad for even longer. 

PS John McGinn just agreed with me on the previous two games, I'm with him. :thumbs2

Edited by faraway saint