Scotland Football Club

shull

9 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Fcuk off you pointless old troll. 🤡

Ah…..you couldn’t make it up! The Ukraine National Anthem will now be led by Smokie. I’ll be there to watch.

Edited by Rascal

On 5/29/2022 at 11:39 AM, Rascal said:

Amazing that so many Scottish Fans have decided to learn this for the game. Well done the supporters group. (Now let’s win the game).

I believe that sheets with the words to the anthem will be handed out on entry to Hampden tonight

Once the whistle blows all sentiment should be forgotten about Get right f’kn into them Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

I believe that sheets with the words to the anthem will be handed out on entry to Hampden tonight
Once the whistle blows all sentiment should be forgotten about Get right f’kn into them Scotland [emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Handing out lyrics in Ukrainian to a bunch of drunken Scots who don't even know the tune? That'll work well. [emoji1787]

Perfect scenario tonight would be Scotland being 2 or 3-0 up and Ukraine score in injury time The roof would lift off the stadium with the noise created 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Perfect scenario tonight would be Scotland being 2 or 3-0 up and Ukraine score in injury time The roof would lift off the stadium with the noise created [emoji2528][emoji2528][emoji2528]

I’m hoping this thread is quiet throughout the game as we are playing good football and winning

Then drop in at half time and full time

Scotland 2 - 1 Ukraine

On 5/29/2022 at 11:39 AM, Rascal said:

Amazing that so many Scottish Fans have decided to learn this for the game. Well done the supporters group. (Now let’s win the game).

Anyone indulging in this virtue signalling, patronising, look at me look at me utter pish should be forever banned from Hampden.

C’mon Scotland!!!! Right intae thum!!

20 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Anyone indulging in this virtue signalling, patronising, look at me look at me utter pish should be forever banned from Hampden.

Oh dear. It seems that you don’t think that the folks joining in might just feel that, for them, that’s the right thing to do? Clearly not. When the game kicks off then it is a game of football. There to be won. Not a Jesse Owens moment.

18 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Oh dear. It seems that you don’t think that the folks joining in might just feel that, for them, that’s the right thing to do? Clearly not. When the game kicks off then it is a game of football. There to be won. Not a Jesse Owens moment.

I’m not questioning the fact those people will think it’s the right thing to do. I’m questioning their motives for thinking that. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

2 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m not questioning the fact those people will think it’s the right thing to do. I’m questioning their motives for think that that. 

I’m a glass half full guy so will give them the benefit of the doubt. Their motives might vary from person to person but I think it’s a great gesture and that’s all it can be. Maybe we can persuade England fans to learn Flower of Scotland but without the need to be invaded first! 

Then they will listen to ours and realise all you need are a few thistles to avert an invasion. 
You ever been whipped around the bollocks with a whip made of thistles? Not a nice experience - or so Faraway told me, well, in fact, he said it was quite pleasurable but he's a weirdo. [emoji16]

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Just about to head off to Hampden, via the pub of course, I promise you I will not be partaking in this self-indulgent, wallowing in other's pity pish. I absolutely stand with Ukraine against what is happening and will be very respectful of their People, their Nation and their Anthem but anything else seems to be patronising to me, we have some Ukrainians who work through our business and they don't really like the idea of this.........they would certainly like more practical help (shelter, money weapons and military) for their people at home or those escaping the conflict, actions more than words etc.

All of that said, if they beat us tonight I hope they gub the Welsh at the weekend........C'mon Scotland 

32 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Just about to head off to Hampden, via the pub of course, I promise you I will not be partaking in this self-indulgent, wallowing in other's pity pish. I absolutely stand with Ukraine against what is happening and will be very respectful of their People, their Nation and their Anthem but anything else seems to be patronising to me, we have some Ukrainians who work through our business and they don't really like the idea of this.........they would certainly like more practical help (shelter, money weapons and military) for their people at home or those escaping the conflict, actions more than words etc.

All of that said, if they beat us tonight I hope they gub the Welsh at the weekend........C'mon Scotland 

Well said, with the utmost respect this is an utterly ludicrous idea, some "suit" thinking he/she was being a hero.

There's plenty of other ways a show of solidarity could have been achieved.

Anyhow, hope you have a great night, I'm very excited, C'mon Scotland.