Scotland Football Club

shull

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Aye, if we really do believe we’ve improved then I suppose we should fancy ourselves in this group. Especially if one of our Premiership players crock Haaland just before the game! 😀

I watched the Man City highlights this morning, he was pish, should have scored one of them hat trick things. :lol:

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I watched the Man City highlights this morning, he was pish, should have scored one of them hat trick things. :lol:

This was my group of choice, NONE of the teams we got so, aye, not ideal by any means but we're not a bad side so let's get on with it. 

On 9/28/2022 at 6:37 AM, faraway saint said:

There we go, my preferred choice of opponents for the qualifying group for Germany.................a whole minute of studying form. :lol:

Have a go....................https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63056160

image.thumb.png.345e2ceefcd476c172c9a37a55f3d634.png

• shull changed the title to Scotland Football Club
Original fixture dates now reinstated.
The only stinker is Norway away in June. We are traditionally honkin in June and their Norway based players (I assume they have some) will be mid season. 

Cyprus in September might be a wee bit toasty but I’m sure we’ll be fine. 

The absolute f**king state of those fixtures dates/times !!

Zero fan consideration

20 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Seem like fairly standard days/times. 
What am I missing? 

Indeed, one at 2:00pm on a sat and the other two home games at the "normal" kick off times. 

One is a Sunday night which could be seen as a slight issue but, IMO, not any more than a Tuesday or Wednesday night. 

44 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Indeed, one at 2:00pm on a sat and the other two home games at the "normal" kick off times. 

One is a Sunday night which could be seen as a slight issue but, IMO, not any more than a Tuesday or Wednesday night. 

Exactly. 
Jeezo, some of us are old enough to remember when every international game bar the Scotland England game was on a Wednesday night.

The set up now is much better in my opinion.

Scott/Leeds has been living in Yorkshire too long. He’s turned into one of those typical moaning faced northerners. 🤣

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

Exactly. 
Jeezo, some of us are old enough to remember when every international game bar the Scotland England game was on a Wednesday night.
The set up now is much better in my opinion.
Scott/Leeds has been living in Yorkshire too long. He’s turned into one of those typical moaning faced northerners. [emoji1787]

I’m moaning because it means using holiday to take time off work [emoji1]

On the assumption I was fortunate enough to get tickets obviously

It’s pretty much any day , any time

That aside, I think we’ll get out that group, nothing to fear

7 minutes ago, Scott-Leeds said:

I’m moaning because it means using holiday to take time off work emoji1.png

On the assumption I was fortunate enough to get tickets obviously

It’s pretty much any day , any time

That aside, I think we’ll get out that group, nothing to fear

I'd be surprised if there's many tickets up for grabs to the general public, the Travel Club, quite rightly, will get first grabs.

Tartan Army membership renewals are completed by January 2023, then new applicants. Then whats left after that to the general public. We normally by the season tickets for all the home games, then if someone can't go we give the ticket away. Bit like help a buddie, lol

16 minutes ago, chalky1 said:

Tartan Army membership renewals are completed by January 2023, then new applicants. Then whats left after that to the general public. We normally by the season tickets for all the home games, then if someone can't go we give the ticket away. Bit like help a buddie, lol

Thanks best pal. :thumbs2

• 3 weeks later...
  • shull changed the title to Alba Football Club
Aye, coz thousands of Scottish supporters speak gaelic..............................another pish idea. :thumbsdown
It would probably make no difference to the rest of the world - the English would still call us Scotland cos that's their name for this country, the French would still call us Ecosse cos that's their name for this country, Spanish - Escocia, etc.

• shull changed the title to Scotland Football Club