shull

Scotland Football Club

15 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Lovely goal by Denmark against Israel. They are going to take a lot of beating. 

As if tonight wasn't important enough, 3 points and we're right in with a shout, loss and it's a massive struggle, that's how big tonight is.

C'Mon Scotland. 

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Israel 0-2 Denmark, comedy defending from Israel after having a very decent opening spell after half time.

That'll be the end of them. 

67n mins. 

0-2 final score.

One things for sure, we do not want to invite Denmark onto us, if we're on the back foot they will find a way through.

Israel did get at them early in the 2nd half, we have to show similar endeavour for longer periods.

Anyhow, the main even starts soon, get into them. 

27 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Scotland: Marshall, Hendry, Hanley, O'Donnell, Robertson, Tierney, McGinn, McTominay, Armstrong, Dykes, Christie.

I’m quite happy with that line up. Can’t think of any position where I’d be shouting I’d rather have him than him.

As decent as O’Donnell has been for Scotland in recent games, I still think right back is our weak link. For the Faroes game or one of the so called easier games, I’d like to see Armstrong tried at right wing back if we’re still playing 3 at the back. 

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I’m quite happy with that line up. Can’t think of any position where I’d be shouting I’d rather have him than him.

As decent as O’Donnell has been for Scotland in recent games, I still think right back is our weak link. For the Faroes game or one of the so called easier games, I’d like to see Armstrong tried at right wing back if we’re still playing 3 at the back. 

I'm in favour of throwing Adams in as he's got something about him IMO.

Aye, it is what it is, plenty will be whining about certain players, I trust Clarke has seen these guys more than your average punter. 

19 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Just seen the players coming out, one of their players has a bun hair style and another has a pony tail.

That's them playing with nine men straight away. :lol:

I have had both of these hairstyles and I can assure you they are testosterone enhancing...

Mon the whoever it is Scotland are playing!

Totally forgot we were playing.

Hesgoal to the rescue.

Looks like I missed all the shite stuff at the beginning because since I started watching, we've looked very decent moving forwards.

A few good chances but all shots straight at the keeper.

Just now, oaksoft said:

Totally forgot we were playing.

Hesgoal to the rescue.

Looks like I missed all the shite stuff at the beginning because since I started watching, we've looked very decent moving forwards.

A few good chances but all shots straight at the keeper.

WE.............................:lol:

Ah, it's Scotland vs Austria...

Austrian Family Values

• The family forms the basis of the Austrian social structure.
  • The family is generally small and, due to lack of migration, generally closely knit within a certain town or village.
  • Weekends are generally devoted to family activities such as outdoor activities.
  • Eating dinner together in the evening is very much the norm.
  • Sundays re usually bookmarked for visiting grandparents for dinner, and/or, enjoying a hike in the country together.

Is that a euphemism for inbred?

Surely a'body frae Arbroath would be supporting Austria.