Scotland Football Club

shull

7 hours ago, TPAFKATS said:

He was given a lifetime ban by the governing body.
Governing body lifted it a couple of years later.
A other example of governing body incompetence.

It's not difficult you gibbering twat

Of all the problems in the world, it is unbelieveable that this is the one which ties your flaps in a knot.

Getting a f**king life. :lol:

3 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

There's a new concept for you.  Going to games.  Paying for travel and for tickets.

It'll never catch on!  Just put games on in empty stadiums and let us watch them on TV. 

If you can pay my travel every Saturday, and get me holiday every Saturday so I don't have to work but still get paid, then I'm well up for this.

Also wish I knew about this pub sesh with you, FS and Shull, sounds decent! Too bloody late now.

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

If you can pay my travel every Saturday, and get me holiday every Saturday so I don't have to work but still get paid, then I'm well up for this.

Also wish I knew about this pub sesh with you, FS and Shull, sounds decent! Too bloody late now.

It's called retirement Cornwall. 

1 minute ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Ricky isn't in the pub, no one here has heard of him. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ricky isn't in the pub, no one here has heard of him. 

Must be the wrong pub. It's almost as if he doesn't want to drink with you :(

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

It's called retirement Cornwall. 

Unfortunately being in my 20s, I'm fecking miles off that, nor have I built my savings up enough to financially survive presuming I continue to breathe for a long time.  If I died in a couple of months I could probably retire now and get away with it.