Scotland Football Club

shull

5 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Must be the wrong pub. It's almost as if he doesn't want to drink with you :(

Unfortunately being in my 20s, I'm fecking miles off that, nor have I built my savings up enough to financially survive presuming I continue to breathe for a long time.  If I died in a couple of months I could probably retire now and get away with it.

I think most of us have been there! 

Ouch...two down

2 minutes ago, munoz said:

Watching this Scotland team is similar to St Mirren this season (so far) - plenty of passing up till we get to the final 3rd,  and then they run out of idea's. 

Aye, Scotland, like Thursdays game, are easily dispossessed, have not mastered the basics and give the ball away all over the park. 

That 3rd goal was a classic, guy in midfield pushes the ball 2 yards in front of him, loses it easily, bingo, 0-3. 

4 minutes ago, munoz said:

Watching this Scotland team is similar to St Mirren this season (so far) - plenty of passing up till we get to the final 3rd,  and then they run out of idea's. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

A lesson on how to play in the final third.

Well I never. :lol:

Just copy and paste other peoples posts, save you time.  

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

And you don't go to pubs. :wink:

That's generally true. I'm more of a food man. But as long as they sell Diet Coke and feature Scottish Teams or the Scotland National Team  on TV then I'm happy to pop in if there isn't a live St Mirren game I can go to.

9 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

That's generally true. I'm more of a food man. But as long as they sell Diet Coke and feature Scottish Teams or the Scotland National Team  on TV then I'm happy to pop in if there isn't a live St Mirren game I can go to.

What if they do Diet Pepsi instead of Diet Coke?