shull

Scotland Football Club

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

How did I watch the game without Sky Sports and a TV.

By the magic of hesgoal and the internet. Are you still paying for live sport?  Ha ha....Oh my aching sides. 

Enjoy watching on your laptop, them miniature players are always a hoot.

I watched on my 55" TV and I DON'T pay for Sky TV.

Oh my, what a silly billy. :lol:

36 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Enjoy watching on your laptop, them miniature players are always a hoot.

I watched on my 55" TV and I DON'T pay for Sky TV.

Oh my, what a silly billy. :lol:

Oxter’s still right, though.  He DID watch the match, despite you accusing him of not doing so.

No doubt, yours IS bigger than his, but that’s still little to boast about.

I’m sure Scotland would have been no more impressive even on CinemaScope.

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

Oxter’s still right, though.  He DID watch the match, despite you accusing him of not doing so.

No doubt, yours IS bigger than his, but that’s still little to boast about.

I’m sure Scotland would have been no more impressive even on CinemaScope.

How do you know he did?

Where did I accuse him of this dastardly deed? 

Why are you all of a sudden interested?

Edited by Long John Baldy

4 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

How do you know he did?

he said he did.  See his post above yours mentions, “ got internet”etc.  The post to which you replied. (Was that a trick question?)

Where did I accuse him of this dastardly deed? 
in the post to which I replied (Is that also a trick question?)

Why are you all of a sudden interested?

i wasn’t really.
I came onto this thread, realising Scotland had played las night and I wondered how they’d got on.

Saw the brief highlights last night after listening to some on radio. Despite some pundits trying to gloss over the awful showing, the proof was there to see. An Englishman crossed for an Australian to score , then the most overrated player ever was “tripped” in the box for our second undeserved penalty in a row. No doubt the same personnel will be classed as “tried and tested” for the next round of games and picked again. To be a supporter of Scotland and Saints, I must have done something in a previous life,lol.

1 hour ago, [email protected] said:

Saw the brief highlights last night after listening to some on radio. Despite some pundits trying to gloss over the awful showing, the proof was there to see. An Englishman crossed for an Australian to score , then the most overrated player ever was “tripped” in the box for our second undeserved penalty in a row. No doubt the same personnel will be classed as “tried and tested” for the next round of games and picked again. To be a supporter of Scotland and Saints, I must have done something in a previous life,lol.

You can feck right off with this shite.

Another one on ignore.

41 minutes ago, antrin said:

Whilst you're reurgitating cat-food emoticons - as ever, faraway...  as ever....

As a recently escaped "tiger" you've not changed your dull stripes, sadly.

For a man that's held a grudge for 4 years because I said Bear Grylls came across as a condescending prick you really have no shame. 😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

For a man that's held a grudge for 4 years because I said Bear Grylls came across as a condescending prick you really have no shame. 😂😂😂

Whit?

Dunno wot you're on about.

You were an arse as faraway saint and you're still an arse with this escapee alias.  I recognised that aspect of the new alias, right away.

I don't begrudge you being an arse, but sometimes I feel I ought to remind you when you display arsery.

Here to help, you see.  :)

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

Whit?

Dunno wot you're on about.

You were an arse as faraway saint and you're still an arse with this escapee alias.  I recognised that aspect of the new alias, right away.

I don't begrudge you being an arse, but sometimes I feel I ought to remind you when you display arsery.

Here to help, you see.  :)

Irony alert. 😂😂😂

17 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

your attempts to win favour posting soundbites are embarrassing. 

Not only am I a lover not a fighter, I am also a leader not a follower.

I follow nobody.

Of all the things you could lay at my door, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone to agree with you that following the herd was one of them.

Not only am I a lover not a fighter, I am also a leader not a follower.
I follow nobody.
Of all the things you could lay at my door, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone to agree with you that following the herd was one of them.
Hope you got the wife's permission before posting that.

On 9/4/2020 at 3:10 PM, oaksoft said:

Ach who cares. It's sport. If you can't get emotional about sport then there's really no point.

Mind you, getting all gloomy and depressed abut a bad result is madness. Life is way too short for that.

Maybe you should start to write things down, saves you posting conflicting shite. :lol:

20 hours ago, oaksoft said:

This is just awful to watch.

Makes you wonder how much further the country has to fall before we learn how to play football like every other country.

Seriously, what is wrong with our players and coaching that we can't seem to  compete with anyone?