Jump to content

shull

Scotland Football Club

Recommended Posts


4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Where do I say that I was either gloomy or depressed?

It's possible to be critical without being either.

Aye ok Karen. :lol:

NOBODY was gloomy or depressed in the matchday thread, that was your interpretation. :byebye

Edited by Long John Baldy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Israel, again, up next on 8th October.
Wouldn't like to predict anything at this stage.
Last 2 performances have been disappointing, with the defence a serious concern. 
I'm sure by the time the game comes round I'll be back being positive.

My view on the 2 games we just played is simple.

Taking the Czech covid thing out the equation as we now know, I’d of hoped to beat Israel & would have liked a point minimum away to Czechs so 4 from 6 points is very acceptable.

I honestly believe as something extra is at stake in next Israel game, the players will up their game.

Better times ahead.

Scotland 4-1 Israel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Fricky-Troll said:


My view on the 2 games we just played is simple.

Taking the Czech covid thing out the equation as we now know, I’d of hoped to beat Israel & would have liked a point minimum away to Czechs so 4 from 6 points is very acceptable.

I honestly believe as something extra is at stake in next Israel game, the players will up their game.

Better times ahead.

Scotland 4-1 Israel

Aye, 4 points from the 2 games would have been acceptable.

Possibly better beating the Czech reserves, takes a point/points away from them.

The pressures on them to beat us at Hampden.

It's all about points but it's still a concern about the team overall.

I don't see strength in any areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Not only am I a lover not a fighter, I am also a leader not a follower.

I follow nobody.

Of all the things you could lay at my door, I think you'd be hard pressed to find anyone to agree with you that following the herd was one of them.

A leader? :lol:

You only employ family so hardly any signs of a leader there.

You have nothing, except your high opinion of yourself, to prove you have any leadership skills or experience. 

You have started my day off on a bright note, I love a laugh. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Long John Baldy said:

A leader? :lol:

You only employ family so hardly any signs of a leader there.

You have nothing, except your high opinion of yourself, to prove you have any leadership skills or experience. 

You have started my day off on a bright note, I love a laugh. :lol:

You can only be a leader or a follower by nature and I clearly don't follow anyone.

I wasn't seeking your opinion, validation or judgment. Your response in bold is therefore worth precisely what I paid for it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

You can only be a leader or a follower by nature and I clearly don't follow anyone.

I wasn't seeking your opinion, validation or judgment. Your response in bold is therefore worth precisely what I paid for it.

 

Your "go to" response in many threads.

You couldn't lead a thirsty horse to water. 😂😂😂 PS Just because you SAY you are not a follower does NOT make you a leader. 😂

Edited by Long John Baldy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Long John Baldy said:

Your "go to" response in many threads.

You couldn't lead a thirsty horse to water. 😂😂😂 PS Just because you SAY you are not a follower does NOT make you a leader. 😂

I'm not interested in a discussion about this.

What the hell is wrong with you that you keep resorting to behaving like a complete twat?

Away and behave.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

I'm not interested in a discussion about this.

What the hell is wrong with you that you keep resorting to behaving like a complete twat?

Away and behave.

Ironic since you brought you being a leader into the thread. 🙄

Run along, you'll only end up in tears. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

After what is generally considered two of the worst performances in recent times, the Scotland manager has picked the same players, more or less, thereby confirming that he was quite happy with the standard of incompetence. Bet he is glad he has moved to England again and therefore out of the firing line. 

Aye, because he's got hunners of better options. :blink:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyhow, I hope the Scotland manager has learned from the last couple of games that his formation in defence left us wide open.

We need to win this game against Israel, although it'll probably be Norway next, that fills me with fear although by the time that game came round I'd have some hope as usual. 

Roll on next Thursday. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

Its pretty irrelevent as who ever wins this will get thrashed by Norway..... clarke might need a back 11 which i am sure he has considered

When did Norway get to the final?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...