Scotland Football Club

shull

2 hours ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

How do you translate "Israel are rank rotten" into "Scotland are brilliant"? Odd statement.

If FS thought Scotland were brilliant and Israel were rank rotten, then I'd suggest he'd be predicting a much larger scoreline than 0-2. But don't let the facts stand in the way of an opportunity to have a typically Scottish view of the Scottish national team.

Israel are indeed rank rotten. I reckon Avi Cohen and Ronnie Rosenthal could still get a game for them. I expect what I regard as a half decent Scotland team to beat them.

1-2 or 1-3. 

I hope you're right.  My initial thought was 2:2. Away from home that's not a bad result but I like your optimism. 

I think I might nip to Asda for a can of Red Bull. I’m not drinking it, I will rub it directly into my eyes to keep me awake.

I used to enjoy sitting down watching Scotland with a beer and not moving during the game, but in recent years, you can nip oot and not miss anything during that time.

20 minutes gone.

Israel 0-0 Scotland

Israel having a couple of half chances.

Scotland will go on to win this by 2 goals.

24th Minute - Penalty to Scotland ( Nudge on Naismith )

Mulgrew scores 0-1

Israel 1-1 Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Deserved equaliser, followed up by more pressure and chances.

Israel looking most likely to score next, but, I’m going against the run of play to say we will [emoji4]

ETA; I regularly talk pish, Just ask my 30,000 linkedin followers and the 600+ waiting to join [emoji2]