Scotland Football Club

shull

Guest TPAFKATS
Well, today's the day.
As sad as it is a draw will do, leaving us to win the next game.
Even with a reserve side surely a draw, at least, is possible?
I'll be in Fife watching this with a Rangers supporting mate.
C'mon Scotland. 
Superb, shuts up the usual suspects. :clapping
[emoji23]

10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Great second goal by Forrest. Reminiscent of the goal scored by Gascoigne for England against Scotland at Wembley in the European Championships just before he was about to be substituted.  Sound win for Scotland.

:lol:

It was a smashing goal Ricky but it was absolutely nothing like as good as the Gascoigne goal.

36 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

TP. Allow me to revel in it. I was lucky enough to be at Wembley when Gascoigne scored. It hurt but it was a piece of genius. 

^^^^^^^ Spoke to Gascoignes parents, lovey people. :lol:

What a result last night, well done the manager and players, keep up the positive attitude for Tuesday night and we should be ok. 

40 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^^ Spoke to Gascoignes parents, lovey people. :lol:

What a result last night, well done the manager and players, keep up the positive attitude for Tuesday night and we should be ok. 

Sadly...once again....you haven't checked your facts. Have you been holding a seance?  

Israel will be a tougher task but it's certainly an opportunity for us.

To go or not to go...that's the question.

On 11/16/2018 at 7:04 PM, faraway saint said:

I wasn't talking about the World Cup or the Euros because we haven't qualifed for either since the days before you had grey hair.

That link talks about Germany, Spain and England amongst others but not Scotland.

England only appear to pay about £1500 for a win and almost nothing for a defeat.

I suspect Scotland would pay well under that. That almost classifies as nothing in terms of their normal wages so I'm not far off.

5 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I wasn't talking about the World Cup or the Euros because we haven't qualifed for either since the days before you had grey hair.

That link talks about Germany, Spain and England amongst others but not Scotland.

England only appear to pay about £1500 for a win and almost nothing for a defeat.

I suspect Scotland would pay well under that. That almost classifies as nothing in terms of their normal wages so I'm not far off.

Aye, not far off = wrong. :lol:

4 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Who said anything about Scotland players? :lol:

Well given that I'm Scottish and we're on a football forum dedicated to a team playing in Scotland AND we are talking about Scotland players pulling out of the Scotland National Football Squad I would have THOUGHT it was entirely fecking obvious.

You however presented me with an article talking about Germany, Spain, France, Portugal and England bonus payments for World Cup progress. :hammer

I just had to give IOBS a dressing down for this sort of stupidity. Don't you start.

19 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Well given that I'm Scottish and we're on a football forum dedicated to a team playing in Scotland AND we are talking about Scotland players pulling out of the Scotland National Football Squad I would have THOUGHT it was entirely fecking obvious.

You however presented me with an article talking about Germany, Spain, France, Portugal and England bonus payments for World Cup progress. :hammer

I just had to give IOBS a dressing down for this sort of stupidity. Don't you start.

If you could follow the thread, not veer off to cover your silly mistake, you would see it was international players that were being discussed. :1eye

In fact didn't you mention O'Neill? :lol

The article says very clearly that players get paid for internationals, you are a bit of a diddy at  times. 

Don't make me make you look more foolish than you already are.  :byebye

PS Desperation trying to team up with the forum fool on a thread he's created when this is the Scotland football thread. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

Is it just me or is anyone else confused why so many commentators, pundits and even ordinary punters seem hell bent on overcomplicating this Nations League thing and making the qualification process seem to be like rocket science?

It’s so straightforward it’s unbelievable. A feckin moron could understand it. What are they finding so difficult about it.

What’s more I think it’s a crackin idea and think it works a treat in dramatically reducing if not quite irradiating pointless friendlies. 

The Nigels were going bonkers at their result today and that Switzerland Belgium game tonight was superb. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2