Scotland Football Club

shull

29 minutes ago, exiledfan said:

This reminds me of our win against the green vermin this season. Working hard as a team and executing game plan perfectly. 

That's exactly  what I said to my Mrs. Its like watching St Mirren. 

7 minutes ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

What a f**king awesome performance in every department. I thought half time came at a good time for us and I was fearing the worst a wee bit for the second half, but I can’t actually believe how comfortable it was. 
The whole team was absolutely brilliant. 

Agreed, as much possession they had they, especially in the 2nd half, rarely troubled us.

I'm so proud tonight. 

Agree with the crowd prediction. As for the match, just like Saints, nothing up front. Back to earth with a defeat and no prospect of topping the group. Think it’s rather pitiful we are reduced to relying on an Australian and English players to try and score goals for us., none of whom I’d even take at Saints. Wonder how the managers contract extension will look should we be on the end of a bad defeat. They certainly pick their moments to make decisions.  Just on another subject, isn’t Facebook the platform to boast about your foreign holidays ? [emoji1]
[emoji1787]

On 3/27/2023 at 5:36 PM, stlucifer said:

Tomorrow is my birthday but I don't think I'll get my wish as far as this game is concerned. At best? A draw.

And I didn't even need to blow out the 60 odd candles ! Total surprise to me but very welcome.

AND I got this for a pressie.

image.thumb.jpeg.411c3e0cabeef7446d479bdecb9efc98.jpeg

On 4/2/2023 at 10:03 AM, faraway saint said:

Similar to our manager there are still people who don't accept Clarke, and never will, no matter what.

However, the FACTS speak for themselves.

I recall having a debate with someone on here who didn't rate Strachan as the Scotland boss either, and the same person doesn't rate our manager. 

image.png.384b8a6c99889ea8da3b031523a79484.png

Aye but is it one of our resident idiots who doesnae seem to like any manager??

• shull changed the title to Scotland Football Club
On 4/2/2023 at 10:03 AM, faraway saint said:

Similar to our manager there are still people who don't accept Clarke, and never will, no matter what.

However, the FACTS speak for themselves.

I recall having a debate with someone on here who didn't rate Strachan as the Scotland boss either, and the same person doesn't rate our manager. 

image.png.384b8a6c99889ea8da3b031523a79484.png

Name the culprit