Scotland Football Club

shull

2 minutes ago, Froggie said:

You well know that's not true. I am rarely wrong. Do you ever do anything other than try to pick holes in a "real" Saints fans posts ? Anyway, its water off a frogs back, lol.

Do you ever do anything but moan and whinge?

Real saints fans? :lol:

Scotland world ranking 2010, 52nd, Scotland world ranking now 32nd, I'm sure one of your tadpoles can help you work out that Scotland are in a better position than 2010.

Hop off. 

Oh, LOL. :byebye

15 minutes ago, Froggie said:

You well know that's not true. I am rarely wrong. Do you ever do anything other than try to pick holes in a "real" Saints fans posts ? Anyway, its water off a frogs back, lol.

Quote of the Century. You said we would be relegated last year- hmmmmm

Miss out on play offs- hmmmm Correct I guess as 1st does miss out

Mate you may well turn up to see Saints however please read below and I agree your a fan

Definition of fan

1 : any of various devices for winnowing grain
2 : an instrument for producing a current of air:

It's a poisoned chalice. Very few with a football background and pedigree will risk their reputation. It has to be someone with a solid commercial / administrative background. The chief exec runs the business side not the sporting side. What he/she will need is a sound group of football types to support and advise them.

6 hours ago, rabuddies said:

It's a poisoned chalice. Very few with a football background and pedigree will risk their reputation. It has to be someone with a solid commercial / administrative background. The chief exec runs the business side not the sporting side. What he/she will need is a sound group of football types to support and advise them.

Aye, but this doesn't fit the histrionics that are currently being posted on here. 

18 hours ago, Froggie said:

I think you will find that people involved in football, at whatever level, may well be affluent and influential but are often lacking in education and common sense. Not only is it incredible that Regan was chosen in the first place, given his negligible knowledge of football (and particularly Scottish football) and yet managed to survive for 8 years during which the national team has gone from really bad to even worse, but one needs only to look in-house at Saints where a procession of complete duds were appointed to a position they neither merited nor deserved. Thankfully this has changed now with JR who is the best manager in living memory. Having only scant regard for those in power at Hampden, and even less for the "national" ( that's a laugh, half aren't even Scottish at times)team, I am in agreement with others in expecting an appointment which will favour our two nearest local rivals.

Perhaps a female would be the best solution, they tend to be better educated in order to be considered for such jobs.

Karen Brady doing a wonderful job at West Ham:rolleyes:

Major push by the Media for Scotland to land Walter as Manager. 

One of the luckiest and worst Managers ever in Football. 

Are they going to open up International Football to transfers and allow Countries to buy any player they want. 

And will Walter be given a budget that is greater than every other Nation on the Planet combined. 

WALTER SMITH FORFUXSAKE. 

11 hours ago, shull said:

Major push by the Media for Scotland to land Walter as Manager. 

One of the luckiest and worst Managers ever in Football. 

Are they going to open up International Football to transfers and allow Countries to buy any player they want. 

And will Walter be given a budget that is greater than every other Nation on the Planet combined. 

WALTER SMITH FORFUXSAKE. 

He did well the last time at Scotland and if you say otherwise then you my friend are the bigot.

31 minutes ago, Longtimecoming said:

He did well the last time at Scotland and if you say otherwise then you my friend are the bigot.

I'm no bigot but Smith (43.75% win rate) didn't do particularly well, barely above Levein (41.67%) and less then Strachan. (48.00%)

McLeish, on the other hand, had a startling 70%, albeit only over 10 games. 

Guest TPAFKATS

Watty did well until we had to go to Georgia and get a result. They played an uncapped 17 yo in goals and his shite dour defensive style got us pumped.

Maybe we could have him for games against the likes of Italy and bring in Ozzie Ardiles for the rest.

26 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm no bigot but Smith (43.75% win rate) didn't do particularly well, barely above Levein (41.67%) and less then Strachan. (48.00%)

McLeish, on the other hand, had a startling 70%, albeit only over 10 games. 

Out of Smith and Mcleish I would favour Mcleish but would prefer it was neither.