Scotland Football Club

shull

On 10/8/2020 at 10:19 PM, portmahomack saint said:

Serbia will brush us aside if we get through this on pens 

On 10/8/2020 at 10:20 PM, ALBIONSAINT said:

We bore teams into submission 

On 10/8/2020 at 9:52 AM, DougJamie said:

Its pretty irrelevent as who ever wins this will get thrashed by Norway..... clarke might need a back 11 which i am sure he has considered

On 10/8/2020 at 4:31 PM, DougJamie said:

You want to bet they wont beat Serbia

You have to laugh. :lol: 

Noticed they are all missing tonight? :double

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, Yflab said:

IMG_1605223997.250891.jpg

Born in Scotland

Made in Paisley!

Wish we had a good manager right now, I'm sure, even with the players at our disposal, we would be doing better. 

I'm surprised, even with the obligatory black and white specs, people didn't spot Goodwin was struggling last season.

Anyhow, YIPEE, roll on next summer, if we're all still alive as Bazil will gave us all dead by  then. 

5 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Wish we had a good manager right now, I'm sure, even with the players at our disposal, we would be doing better. 

I'm surprised, even with the obligatory black and white specs, people didn't spot Goodwin was struggling last season.

Anyhow, YIPEE, roll on next summer, if we're all still alive as Bazil will gave us all dead by  then. 

Even on the most jubilant night for Scottish international football in almost a generation, FS still can’t let go of his obsession. Even after a clear tap-out when it comes to me challenging his POV. 

More importantly, well done Scotland, great performance, great result & great expectations. Who’s the next St Mirren youth graduate to get into the squad? My money is on Erhahon. 

1 hour ago, antrin said:

Those subs were a big turning point.  Dykes had been brilliant - like McGinn challenging everything up at the front.  Without them, Serbia now had half of the pitch before they were challenged.

McBurnie looked lacklustre.

even Kenny McLean took a while to get up to speed.

luckily I no longer give a f**k about the national team and never even gret, even a wee bit, when Davie Marshall stopped that final penalty......

😭

my take on the subs

after the equaliser, if we didn't win on penalties we didn't win at all

get McLean, Griffiths, et al, on the pitch, get some running into their legs and make sure they are loose & limbre for the penalties -mentality does the rest.

Inarguably inspired management decisions

5 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

my take on the subs

after the equaliser, if we didn't win on penalties we didn't win at all

get McLean, Griffiths, et al, on the pitch, get some running into their legs and make sure they are loose & limbre for the penalties -mentality does the rest.

Inarguably inspired management decisions

McLean came on before the equaliser. :blink: