Scotland Football Club

shull

1 minute ago, FTOF said:

A fair point, but McBurnie is pish.

Got to admit he's never done much, even the other night, looked like he had lead in his boots and was only on the park for a short while.

Never mind, optimism in the camp, a manager who obviously knows how to motivate the players at his disposal, get the win, group secured and we move on, with a 10 game unbeaten record, albeit no "big" sides in that run. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Got to admit he's never done much, even the other night, looked like he had lead in his boots and was only on the park for a short while.

Never mind, optimism in the camp, a manager who obviously knows how to motivate the players at his disposal, get the win, group secured and we move on, with a 10 game unbeaten record, albeit no "big" sides in that run. 

Reminded me of Steve Galloway trying to head a ball.

He was out jumping the defenders and winning everything in the air when I was watching. [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Jeezo, the ref's already made two strange decisions, giving fouls against us for nothing.

I usually refrain from jumping all over a player but McBurnie really is slow, two decent chances, taken too long over both. 

It should be mentioned Palmer blasted a great chance over the bar when he should have ,at least, hit the target.