shull

Serbia v Scotland Football Club - The Big One

1 minute ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I don’t care what anyone says. At any sort of remotely decent standard, Kenny McLean is a poor player. 

Hides most of the time, rarely contributes going forward, best at sideways passes..........................all in all a passenger. 

Just now, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

I don’t care what anyone says. At any sort of remotely decent standard, Kenny McLean is a poor player. 

Agree 100%

He is way out of his depth in international football. 

A half-decent Scottish Premier league/English Championship player at best. 

Clarke is proving to be a stubborn sod! I can't believe he went with 3 at the back again.  Especially with McTominay there. He should be in midfield and we should be playing a flat back four of Robertson, Cooper, McKenna and Palmer. 

Having said that, my preference of a back four going forward would be........ 

Robertson Tierney Cooper Palmer

Edited by Prague Buddie

1 minute ago, Prague Buddie said:

Clarke is proving to be a stubborn sod! I can't believe he went with 3 at the back again.  Especially with McTominay there. He should be in midfield and we should be playing a flat back four of Robertson, Cooper, McKenna and Palmer. 

Aye, the set up in defence is a concern.

24 minutes ago, Long John Baldy said:

Eh? 

We've had more of the ball, more dangerous attacks......................are you watching the right game? 

Almost 2, it was going wide FFS. 

They have had more shots, more shots on target and more corners. We may well win this but we are very poor.

4 minutes ago, guinness said:

More on target. 20 yards or not forced a good save from Marshall. Their keeper barely troubled.

Are you watching the game or just looking at stats? 

Anyhow, it should be remembered this is a reserves side and we won't get a better chance of 3 away points.

I said on Friday we keep possession well but are too slow.

Penalty for us, amazing as we're well behind on corners. :lol:

1-2, get in there. 

1 minute ago, Long John Baldy said:

Anyhow, it should be remembered this is a reserves side and we won't get a better chance of 3 away points.

1-2, get in there. 

Just as well Vaclav was not playing for the Czech team tonight.

1 minute ago, Long John Baldy said:

1-2, get in there. 

Should win comfortably now. They look tired. Well taken penalty. If we can score another we should be fine. Still think we require to improve a lot in the future. Still a number of games coming up so they might get a rhythm going.

3 minutes ago, guinness said:

Should win comfortably now. They look tired. Well taken penalty. If we can score another we should be fine. Still think we require to improve a lot in the future. Still a number of games coming up so they might get a rhythm going.

Not counting any chickens, as I said, our defence isn't solid, McTominay isn't that great in his natural position IMO, all over the place at the back. 

Just now, Long John Baldy said:

Not counting any chickens, as I said, our defence isn't solid, McTominay isn't that great in his natural position IMO, all over the place at the back. 

McTominay is being hung out to dry. Go to a flat back 4. 

Just now, Yflab said:

Ffs. Got out of jail there.

Again McTominay wandering out of position, leaving the guy coming in totally free. He should never be playing there and we should never be playing 3 at the back

Just now, Prague Buddie said:

Again McTominay wandering out of position, leaving the guy coming in totally free. He should never be playing there and we should never be playing 3 at the back

If we can see it, you have to wonder why the Scotland coaching staff can’t. It’s stubbornness on Clarke’s part. He has the players on the bench to make the right changes to see out the game,

1 minute ago, Yflab said:

If we can see it, you have to wonder why the Scotland coaching staff can’t. It’s stubbornness on Clarke’s part. He has the players on the bench to make the right changes to see out the game,

Levein mark 2????